Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valkyr Promethea Deluxe Skin Concept

Matau_228

To start off, I know that Liger-Inuzuka is working on the official Second Valkyr Deluxe, but I told myself I would get this idea into a somewhat presentable state and post it here before the official one is released/revealed. (I'm certain Liger's will be far more professional and impressive than this, but I like how this turned out and to finally have it done!)

0a24756c22fbfb5b896fd965215d73e94e3ccbd6

“Submitted for your review is the Promethea project, a continuation of Alad V’s poorly conceived Zanuka project. His flawed plans and executions cost this board untold amounts in time, resources, and most importantly, profit, but I promise you that my Promethea project has no such flaws.” - Vikter Galvan

I’ve always considered Valkyr sort of a Franken-frame, so Valkyr Promethea was designed using parts stolen from inspired by other Warframe Deluxe skins. A Helios skin was designed along the same principle, but I have not had the time to finish, so it and other sketches from this project have been used as part of the background.

Colors were loosely based on Japanese Oni, the Bride of Frankenstein and Frankenstein's monster.

b4a4e040ec9a1353dd076d38e31500f1fb097320b995467821974e4776019167a5fb989db2f38cdc

Edited by Matau_228
Minor Text changes
  • Like 4

On 2019-12-29 at 11:10 PM, ThompFox15 said:

Nice art,man. As Valkyr main, I like this skin!😀 

Liger-Inuzuka was working to make Valkyr Deluxe Skin? Cool

Thank you! And I'm excited for Liger's Valkyr too.

On 2019-12-30 at 10:22 AM, weeaboopotato said:

This is a really nice skin and your art is also just as impressive but something bothers me about the torso for some reason and I cant exactly put my finger on kt

Thank you, and I know what you mean about the torso. I think it might be a proportion, perspective, or lighting issue, or a combination of those. I'm hoping to fix this piece up a bit (I've already begun reworking the lighting), so if anyone can help me pinpoint the issues, that would be appreciated.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...