Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean's bugs+

-EPECb-

Empyrean:

- Bug with RJ's Star Map after which the "Map entry button" disappears:

Спойлер

- Bug with operator in RJ:

Спойлер

- Problem with this big orange thing, maybe (*not a driver place)

Скрыть контент

jK9hvTn.jpg

X8Msojh.jpg

yutlebC.jpg

- I was on the enemy ship trying to revive my cat with operator, the ship blows up at that moment and bug happend- Dual Decurion problem:

Спойлер

- Some HUD bug:

Спойлер

ddzbZZR.jpg

rPhB5dU.jpg

- RJ camera bug:

Спойлер

- Turrets does't work on RJ sometimes if you are not a host:

Спойлер

- Omni does't work on RJ sometimes if you are not a host:

Спойлер

- Can't see anithing...

Спойлер

7EwYcOW.jpg

- Disappearing Omni from your hands after you using melee weapon confusing sometimes 😞

Спойлер

- RJ's map bug. Cant change position if i took turel's place. Also can't use Level Map buttom in that position.

Спойлер
+++++++++

- Visual bug with RJ's Intrinsic Classes in StarMap:

Спойлер

- Arcane Magus Elevate don't work in RJ sometimes:

Спойлер

- Invisible space objects:

Спойлер

- Grendel's bug space adventures...

Спойлер

...I think that these "adventures" could be connected in some way with the fact that I swallowed the enemy crew on the transporter and flew with them in my stomach into outer space 😔  

- Strange Sugatra in RJ:

Спойлер

- Invisible Chests in the map:

Спойлер

i5GAyTN.jpg

- RJ name text not correctly displayed:

Спойлер

gtp4IC1.jpg

- from the Dojo on the star map I can’t join to party. Always permanent host. From Orbiter to join to party is obtained.

- bug with Parazon: use forge -> use RJ catapult -> in space bug with weapon.

- some objects in space not disappear after they blows up if you are not a host. For example:

Скрыть контент

TQZPCBe.jpg

On next image this fire can see only host:

Скрыть контент

DvE6ece.jpg

- Garuda !!! 😞

Скрыть контент

PMXzbGC.jpg

8Hpdn1C.jpg

+++

В 25.12.2019 в 16:54, GPrime96 сказал:

There's another thing i want DE to fix soon for her Claws:

ImCHPH6.jpg

DE, can you make the RJ's scope more eye-catching? I often lose him in battle. I think that I am not the only one who is interested in this issu.

Спойлер

tWcJA18.jpg

- I want to cancel the avionics improvement. How can I do it? :(

Спойлер

CU4lK7m.jpg

...and, melee Arch weapon usless now? 🤨

---------

Sword and Shield Class:

- "Air combos" do not work. You jump, hold the “S” button in the air, push СС button and ... you throw the shield. Conventional air СС single hit - have also been replaced with a shield throw. I explain... In mid-air if you hold "S" button and starts smashing CC button - you see some air combo. It's a new mechanic. But this mechanic doesn't work with S&S class. Try to make "air combo" with another class weapon and you see what wrong with S&S class. That's why i proposed to return the old mechanics to throw the shield (jump x2 and you can throw) or add a holding for CC button for throwing a shield in the air.

В 19.12.2019 в 06:22, Neuroszima сказал:

WOW

this looks exactly like what we had in Lunaro with ball not being able to be thrown in air, and no action being able to be made in air, like simple air check omg.… meh at fixing

- Please, enter again a double jump to be able to throw the shield so that they can be thrown at any vertical angle! ...at this moment it can not be done.

When you want throw the Shield but... 😞

Спойлер

- When throwing, the shield will homing on friendly objects if they are closer than the enemy. For example, he is homing on a capsule on defense missions.

- Damage is very small for those shields that were launched. Damage adjustment required. For example, to increase the damage of the shield being thrown after a certain number of blockings with shield of enemy fire. "Charge the shield for a more powerful throw". Need enter changes to system of absorption of damage to Shields

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/warframe/images/6/67/20190929171703_12.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20190929114917

+++

---------

Glaive Class Problems:

- I can’t do an "Charge Throw Attack" without a single secondary weapon in my hand. And there is no special sight for this. Why?

- I can’t throw a Glaive in the air if I don’t have a single secondary weapon in my hand; instead, my frame makes a blast on the ground with a Glaive even if my frame’s sight  is directed upwards.

- if in one hand of my frame there is a single secondary weapon then the Glaive does completely the wrong combo which depends on the stance mod

+++

Спойлер

---------

I would also like to add from myself a couple of issues:

- Autoblocking CC system should not lead to the hang of players in the air! Its some a flaw in CC.

- Titania's 4 skill + textures = 😡

Спойлер

+++

Titania's 2nd skill wrong color (if you are host or not):

Спойлер

hDO0ALC.jpg

+++

Titania's 1st skill if i use him on my party - wrong color (if you are host or not):

Спойлер

uYgVoSM.jpg

- Fluctus problem. Some "energy lines":

Спойлер

5XMWHxW.jpg

vahlj6a.jpg

- Issue with Glyphs dublicates:

Спойлер

dQeeVez.jpg

ckTTlNY.jpg

uGYsn1g.jpg

rolRAi6.jpg

AbVQeiz.jpg

- Vestal Moss Visual Problem:

Спойлер

umtXJwE.jpg

- I still don’t like the moment when selected wrong firearm after using the synthesis scanner. For example... a secondary weapon was selected before i use the Synthesis Scanner, but after I scanned the target and removed the Synthesis Scanner - the MAIN WEAPON appear in hands of my Frame. Very often it is confusing. Before the introduction of СС innovations, everything was in order with this.

- Invasions Menu bug:

Спойлер

- Why the Parazon is not automatically removed from hand after I using him? This rly interfere. Parazon in your hand = bugs :(

Problem of choosing a Grendel on a star map. I can choose him but Grendel not displayed and I can't start mission with him. (old problem!)

Спойлер

- Tombfinger and far flying enemies problem. At first it looks funny but it seems to me that this should not be...

Спойлер

- Still very often arbitrary triggered strong attack in CC

- Color bug:

Спойлер

gsUHyrt.jpg

6Qp0ylG.jpg

- "Swiss Cheese Shield" (!!!):

Скрыть контент
В 29.11.2019 в 08:47, GPrime96 сказал:

There's a issue i noticed today after i saw it in this Video: 

Her Mirror works like it should at a flat surface but when the enemies be more uneven with the surface, you would be taking damage with her Mirror up.The problem with that is when you are playing in Grineer Tilesets like Galleon or Mars Tileset, you would most likely take damage than soaking up the Damage for her Blood Orb. So as long as you are fighting in a leveled area, watch your back.

---------

Edited by -EPECb-