The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Ratel Ally Bug

RejaxWolf

Was in the very same mission, we tried just about everything to deal with it. Losing out on the item was frustrating to say the least.

Also when trying to force refresh the mission by trying a host migration, we were just kicked out of the mission entirely.

Edited by Scruffapone

I had the same problem once. And today with similar problem, but this time allied Attack Drone that prevent the next wave from progressing. Possible source i can found is, Heliocor and Synoid Heliocor, I used the synoid heliocor today when the allied attack drone problem occured. And now i am trying to remember it again, it seems i was using Heliocor when the allied ratel bug happening.

• 3 weeks later...

I been having the same ratel bug {i dropped boosters to do this and this is how they treat me lol T_T} with nekros shadows, the sniper shadow gives out 4 "friendly" ones of these, when the shadows leave, they stay, it would be actually easy to just set them as spawns with nekros desecrate and shadows, or have them have a death timers like the brood mothers maggots {they last longer then the mother but act the same as ratel as they dont tech count as one of his shadows about spawn from one shadow, they have 1hp and after a few mins-moments they explode/die}
Giveing the ratel a timer like this, say maybe a 3-5 mins timer depending on the shadow length would help
and it's not like its hard, its one line in the script for it, rather then died by damage, it would just die by hidden timer