Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Stolen shedu parts

(XBOX)the9ether420

I couldn't complete my mission cuz of glitched door on a missile platform to destroy reactor after taking on sentient ship and lost 2 parts a handle and a barrel cuz of it sat the in the mission for 20 min door wouldn't budge then I had to go to work so I was forced to abort I'm really not happy about this at all and I want my shedu parts plz I don't think it's fair I lost parts due to a in game glitch 

13 hours ago, (XB1)the9ether420 said:

I couldn't complete my mission cuz of glitched door on a missile platform to destroy reactor after taking on sentient ship and lost 2 parts a handle and a barrel cuz of it sat the in the mission for 20 min door wouldn't budge then I had to go to work so I was forced to abort I'm really not happy about this at all and I want my shedu parts plz I don't think it's fair I lost parts due to a in game glitch 

exact Same happened to us last night - for us wasn't a missile platform but rather a Pulse Turbine Generator.

That was after a completely different set of bugs that forced us to abort and lose shedu parts on the prior appearance a few hrs earlier.

And before this mornings attempt that had yet different bugs again forcing an abort and loss of parts.  Three attempts (different appearances, different mission nodes) in a row, different bugs, all lost parts.

I was able to get the Shedu barrel with a group of friends, but afterwards we couldn’t leave via navigation, and when we tried to complete all objectives a Crewship became indestructible (reactor inside was destroyed, and shot it with an imperator vandal till all health was gone). Because of that Crewship we he to abort, and lost the barrel