Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack name disappears

(PSN)Unstar

Sometimes in the Dry Dock and in missions I can't see the name of my Railjack on its side.  Historically, I've always re-added the name when I notice this, but because the text box doesn't show the old name when you rename, I can't tell if the name has actually been entirely lost or if renaming it again triggers the name to appear again.  However, so far I don't recall the Railjack name ever appearing on its own.  I'm not going to add it for awhile and see what happens.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Finally see name appear in proper places on railjack (I did get both extra skins) after the update, but it still won't appear when in missions. Since launch i have only ever seen it in dry dock, it disappears during the launch cinematic, and never has appeared in missions. I have seen the names on other players' railjacks.

2 hours ago, (PS4)Gondras said:

Finally see name appear in proper places on railjack (I did get both extra skins) after the update, but it still won't appear when in missions. Since launch i have only ever seen it in dry dock, it disappears during the launch cinematic, and never has appeared in missions. I have seen the names on other players' railjacks.

This is what I see now, too.  I see other players' Railjack names in missions, but not my own.

• 2 weeks later...