Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can not get lich to spawn

(PSN)vinton14

Can you imagine how annoying it is to get all murmur and figure out all mods. then have to play mission after mission hoping it will spawn? This is only a problem because you guys reset rage meter every level, so please add a way to fight lich when we are ready for them. Like assasination mission.

So now I have to run around killing liches to build meter to hope it spawns. Last lich

Edited by (PS4)vinton14

I agree that this can be annoying and a way to reliably spawn your Lich would be nice.

I posted a suggestion thats adds a Mission to Plains of Eidolon and Orb Vallis caves, maybe you'll like it:

Zitat

Suggestion 1: new Mission in caves to farm murmurs

• the new Defense-type Mission we got with the Rising Tides Updates to gather the Railjack components could be added inside of caves
  • starting this mission is optional, you have to press x on something just like in the current version (so you dont run into your Lich when you only want to fish for example)
  • while in the Rising Tides version we cannot fail, in this mission there should be something we have to defend

• starting the Mission will also spawn our Lich and lots of Thralls
  • it shall be a high Risk-Reward, so high level (120 or something), high enemy density, the Lich)
  • when we fail to defend, ofc we dont get the murmurs
  • but when we succeed, we should have something like double the amount of murmurs compared to the other missions
  • Note: this mission should probably be available only once an hour or so because otherwise we could just spam it to try out Mod-combinations due to the forced Lich-Spawn

If you wonder why it is set in those caves...well i still hope they get used for something someday 😄

If you wonder why i added the mission...simply to add another way of farming murmurs because it gets really tedious (and i've only done 3 Liches, not planning on a new one).

If you already know the order you can ignore the mission and just use this as a forced spawn when you need it.

Ill leave a link to the topic i posted it in a Spoiler below, maybe you are interested

Spoiler