Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara railjack "trick"

silviu007

Question

4 minutes ago, xBloodySin said:

Did you read what you quoted? They are active on social media, more than enough to post a tweet about it if it was a problem for them.

You realize that these things aren't decided by a single dev and worked on with a tweet, right? They're not going to decide to ban or not a bunch of us without first looking at the stats and metrics and realize the size of the issue and the impact. And much less do that through twitter, which will act only to spread the issue more. You're new to games, aren't you?

1 minute ago, FataL-Flaw said:

Oh, you aren't?  The devs put in a message informing you that you get to keep affinity but give up rewards, so I would say its completely intended.

I actually solo finished a few veil RJ missions, still making sure to max out stealth kills when I could.  I dont think the abort method is much faster, given that at least 1/3 of the time is just loading and travel.

There's a difference between not being punished for an exploit, and that being the intended gameplay loop. Maybe it's hard to understand, but honestly, i'm not in any inclination to explain this to you.

Edited by ReaverKane

Just now, ReaverKane said:

You realize that these things aren't decided by a single dev and worked on with a tweet, right? They're not going to decide to ban or not a bunch of us without first looking at the stats and metrics and realize the size of the issue and the impact. And much less do that through twitter, which will act only to spread the issue more. You're new to games, aren't you?

So you really are saying they can't make up their minds on whether this is an exploit or not without some major meeting, where they will "analyze numbers" to make a decision on if they will call it an exploit or not, with Steve himself, despite posting and commenting on a poll, being completely deer'n'headlights frozen and unable to tweet that it isn't cool and will have consequences? Damn, you were born to be a bureaucrat when you grow up.

3 minutes ago, ReaverKane said:

There's a difference between not being punished for an exploit, and that being the intended gameplay loop. Maybe it's hard to understand

Punished for what?  You are still operating under this false assumption that stealth kills in railjack are somehow cheating.

Fact: Stealth affinity multiplier has been in the game for a very long time and utilized as a means to gain affinity quickly.

Fact: You are allowed to leave a mission and requeue it as many times as you want - people do this if their Arbitration group is crap or if they are farming for a drop...if DE didn't want people doing it they would prevent them from re-entering the mission...

Fact: You incorrectly painting this as 'cheating' does not make it so.

There already exists in the game automated systems that will flag and auto ban real cheating.. looking at loot accrual over time etc.. Notice how nobody with 5K intrinsic has been banned for it.