Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Add a way to remove/get rid of kuva lich

ImTeijirr

vor 19 Stunden schrieb BeartrapSandwich:

We stopped playing Warframe when this mechanic was first released.  Have they added a way to disable the kuva lich yet?

as far as i know of no the did not add something like that

Edited by Keiyadan

• 9 months later...

most idiotic mechanic that was added to the game...just cant understand why in all that time they didnt remove it (or make it opt-in, or have player to make decision/selection to enable it, because now you just trigger it by chance) or give option to remove it from map once spawned. I guess it must be project of someone at DE with sensitive soul who badly takes criticism so it has to stay so we all can suffer...

I have my first lich sitting there for years on mars and ignored it because why bother with stupid forced game mechanic that you dont like. But now, as you guessed, they added another grinding mission on yes mars and yes losing arcane drop to it sucks, but i would really get uber mad to lose citrin part which are not dropping at all (but thats usual wf sucky grind...)

They did change it. Now you can see what weapon they will give, and have to HOLD the button to start one.

And you can pass up a weapon and it gets removed from the rotation until you clear them all or start a lich/sister.

Edited by Artillery78