Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Concept Idea

Jimmylv3

Introducing Beowolf.

Unlike the other Warframes in the game, Beowolf will have deadly animal instincts and characteristics.

Beowolf's Stats:
    Health: 200 (400 at rank 30)
    Power: 150 (325 at rank 30)
    Armor: 80
    Shield: 125 (280 at rank 30)
    Sprint Speed: 1.5
    Stamina: 10

Fighting Style:
    -Very fluid like movement.
    -Considers frontal attacks and sneak attacks.

Special Skills:
    -Can only use Primal related weapons (Ex. Claws/Gauntlets, Kunai Knifes, and Bows).
    -Instead of Blocking enemies fire like the others, Beowolf will dodge their attacks (Just like the Matrix "Bullet Time" or Spider-man's "Spider Sense").
    -In crouch mode, Beowolf is able to crawl along the wall and on the ceiling (Great for sneaking past an enemy, dropping down on an enemy from above for a sneak attack, or reaching secret areas in the game), but the skill will drain a tiny amount of his stamina as he continues to stick on the wall or ceiling surface.
    -Very light on his feet, so that enemies can barely hear him sneaking up behind them or falling from the highest spot in the area.

Powers:
    -Call of the Wild: Beowolf summons infected monsters to take down his enemies (similar to Nekros' Shadows of the Dead Ability).
    -Predator Sonar: Allows Beowolf and his team mates to see where the enemy is hiding and their weak spot (Similar to Banshee' Sonar, except Beowolf's screen will have more of a red tint to it).
    -Pack Leader: Allows Beowolf and his team to gain temporary Power Boost. (Ex. Stronger attacks, Faster movement, and Stronger armor).
    -Lions Roar: Beowolf unleashes a devastating attack by letting out a mighty bone shattering roar that can make enemies explode into a million chunky pieces of meat.

So who would like to have Beowolf as a playable Warframe Characters?

Like: If you think this could be an awesome Warframe for the game.
Comment: On your thoughts about this Idea.

Edited by Jimmylv3

I would like it if his 4th skill had him going berserk with some claws or something. He can have some sort of spikes that or hidden and then sharpens when he goes berserk that way we can tell. 

Also.

Wrong forums should go in fan concept.

Edited by alphex

Better change the name to "Grendel"

Grendel? Well, his original name I was going to call him was Wolverine, so then I looked at the other Warframe Names and I came up with a Name that is similar to theirs. And besides... Beowolf is a warrior, while Grendel is a monster.

I would like it if his 4th skill had him going berserk with some claws or something. He can have some sort of spikes that or hidden and then sharpens when he goes berserk that way we can tell. 

Also.

Wrong forums should go in fan concept.

Actually, Pack Leader would be similar to a Berserk mode if you think about it and his concept art does have spikes, I'll try to post it on the fan art concept part.

I would like to start out with; No 'Frame should ever have faster base speed than Loki.Also not a fan of restricting weapon choices.

Not sure about the "Special skills" part, I don't think they are part of the current 'Frame system.

Skills 1, 2 and 3 are all just reskins (potentially better versions) and a straight up no from me, 4 sounds..... well I'm not going to comment on it.

+1 this S#&$ sounds cool, though its skills need to be a little more unique rather than similar to other characters abilities, and would probably need a different ability for the first one

He is unique. His movement can be hard to track, because of his stance is very fluid. He can climb the walls and ceiling, he can go into a stealth mode better than the others, and he uses his fist/claws most of the time. His first ability calls out monsters that help him fight, who doesn't like that?

I would like to start out with; No 'Frame should ever have faster base speed than Loki.Also not a fan of restricting weapon choices.

Not sure about the "Special skills" part, I don't think they are part of the current 'Frame system.

Skills 1, 2 and 3 are all just reskins (potentially better versions) and a straight up no from me, 4 sounds..... well I'm not going to comment on it.

Well, think of him as an Infected Warframe.

Well, think of him as an Infected Warframe.

But if you take that Hayden Tenno was basically confirmed as the first Tenno and that the following Tenno got their powers/suits the same way. It could be argued that all Warframes/Tenno are already infected 'Frames?

But that is off topic.

I don't think it matters how I look at him, it doesn't work in my eyes. But everyone has opinions right?

He is unique. His movement can be hard to track, because of his stance is very fluid. He can climb the walls and ceiling, he can go into a stealth mode better than the others, and he uses his fist/claws most of the time. His first ability calls out monsters that help him fight, who doesn't like that?

no the problem is his other skills are essentially reskins, and summoning beasties to fight right off the bat would A) be a little on the cheap, B) as an example you said like shadows of the dead, even if you have unique skins and abilities for the beasts if it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, then it must in all cases, be a duck. the first ability should be perhaps a more direct damage or utility skill. his predator sonar is too much like banshee's, making it an obvious rip off, it'd be better if it was a different ability all together. pack leader does what rhino roar does essentially, it'd be interesting if infact when used it increases melee attack speed by a certain percent for all nearby allies and reduces stamina cost.

no the problem is his other skills are essentially reskins, and summoning beasties to fight right off the bat would A) be a little on the cheap, B) as an example you said like shadows of the dead, even if you have unique skins and abilities for the beasts if it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, then it must in all cases, be a duck. the first ability should be perhaps a more direct damage or utility skill. his predator sonar is too much like banshee's, making it an obvious rip off, it'd be better if it was a different ability all together. pack leader does what rhino roar does essentially, it'd be interesting if infact when used it increases melee attack speed by a certain percent for all nearby allies and reduces stamina cost.

Yes, I will admit that the Predator Sonar would be the same as Banshee's Sonar and Pack Leader would be similar to Shadows of the Dead, however, Ash's Smoke Screen and Loki's Invisibility are similar, except Ash uses smoke to confuse his enemies then turns invisible, so Beowolf should be able to have a Sonar ability similar to Banshee's in his own way. Now Call of the Wild Monsters will increase in power, numbers, and species as you upgrade the ability mod, until you get the strongest monster in the game (not including the bosses). And finally Pack Leader is basically a bersek mode that'll increase basically everything and reduces stamina cost for a short period of time.

Yes, I will admit that the Predator Sonar would be the same as Banshee's Sonar and Pack Leader would be similar to Shadows of the Dead, however, Ash's Smoke Screen and Loki's Invisibility are similar, except Ash uses smoke to confuse his enemies then turns invisible, so Beowolf should be able to have a Sonar ability similar to Banshee's in his own way. Now Call of the Wild Monsters will increase in power, numbers, and species as you upgrade the ability mod, until you get the strongest monster in the game (not including the bosses). And finally Pack Leader is basically a berserk mode that'll increase basically everything and reduces stamina cost for a short period of time.

then monster summoning skill should not be a first skill. that makes it TOO good to be a first skill is what i am trying to say. if anything that's uber level skill.

then monster summoning skill should not be a first skill. that makes it TOO good to be a first skill is what i am trying to say. if anything that's uber level skill.

I wasn't really going by any specific order of each power.

Introducing Beowolf.

Unlike the other Warframes in the game, Beowolf will have deadly animal instincts and characteristics.

Powers:

-Lions Roar: Beowolf unleashes a devastating attack by letting out a mighty bone shattering roar that can make enemies explode into a million chunky pieces of meat.

He is unique. His movement can be hard to track, because of his stance is very fluid. He can climb the walls and ceiling, he can go into a stealth mode better than the others, and he uses his fist/claws most of the time.

And you wonder why I thought he needed to be renamed; The guy is a primal specimen of fury and power.