Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sanctuary needs you Tenno! |PC EU|

Sk1nWalk3r

Hi fellow Tennos, my name is Sk1nWalk3r and i am here to tell you about Sanctuary.

We are a multigaming community and one of the games we play is Warframe, our ingame clan has been dormant for quite a while but now we are back in force! We have a full Dojo+Dry dock, although we are missing 6 things yet to be researched in tenno and bio lab. Everything else is done!

Our goal is to have weekly events and so on in Warframe when we get enough members for it, including weekly Platinum giveaways and Eidolon runs, Achievment runs and so on.

And above all else we want a friendly, helpful enviroment for all players, young or old, new or veteran.

What we offer - A managed Discord server with staff that can help you with your every need(almost). A Website and a forum for you to use as you see fit. If you are a streamer you can contact a staff member to get your stream into our Affiliate program and be featured on our website etc. Various weekly events such as movie night, giveaways, game events.

The only thing we require from you is that you have a working microphone+Discord and you are all set!

If you are interested feel free to contact me ingame Sk1nWalk3r or on Steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/SkinWalkeR_ or if you prefer to contact me on Discord Sk1nWalk3R#6799

I hope to be hearing from you soon Tenno, keep fighting the good fight 🙂

Sk1nWalk3r over and out 😄

Br325U3.png

Sanctuary

A safe haven for gamers.

Archived