Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Thoughts On The Vandal Weapons In General And The Braton Vandal In Particular

RX-74

The Vandal weapons are old Corpus designs (before they made the switch to energy based weapons) improved by the Tenno and are named so because they are ''vandalized'' which I think is a strange term for an improved weapon.

Lets replace the word Vandal with the word Laconic http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laconic (which I think sounds much better / cooler)

Laconic weapons in general should have increased accuracy and decreased recoil and they should always be old Corpus designs (non-energy based) not Tenno and definitely not Grineer.

Now... lets talk about the Braton Vandal this weapon seems to have been the target of complaints by people who didn't have a chance to aquire it at the first place so lets reintroduce it again in the near future for everyone to buy for very little money but before that give it a RoF of 12.5 and rename it the Braton Laconic.

This was all that I had to say so feel free to post your comments but please no flaming. ;)

Edited by RX-74

If you bring back the Braton Vandal people will be then screaming for other 'exclusive' gear to be made available, including the Founders gear which is soon to be shafted. Rather not bring more unnecessary problems and 'tension' to the surface.

It's gone and it should stay gone. Move onto the next best thing.

Edited by Naith

Disagree on the name change and the ressurection/rerelease of past exclusives.

And no, I don't have a Braton Vandal.

They're not even that good. I missed the Brandal, but it's little more than swag. It's almost(?) worse than the normal Braton. Snidal? Maybe. But the Lanka is still better. Lato? Reeeally?

Edited by Lers

Although I wish I was around for them, I would have to agree with keeping them as they are. There's already enough issues of a certain people(s) wanting to get the Founder's gear after the program is over next month

If they want the Founder's gear then they can buy the Founder packs. ;)

But I do want the Braton Vandal and wish that DE would make it available again.