Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Having problem in mission "Hidden Message"

ZTKenan

I have founded the Mirage warframe in foundry, but the mission is not activated when I collect its chassis. As a result, now I have founded and mastered the warframe, but the mission remains unfinished.

The mission must be finished before I replay it. Also, I have to finish the mission so that I can purchase the warframe parts at Simaris' shop.

Should I report current situation as a bug? 

Edited by ZTKenan

2 hours ago, ZTKenan said:

I have founded the Mirage warframe in foundry, but the mission is not activated when I collect its chassis. As a result, now I have founded and mastered the warframe, but the mission remains unfinished.

The mission must be finished before I replay it. Also, I have to finish the mission so that I can purchase the warframe parts at Simaris' shop.

Should I report current situation as a bug? 

Once you get the chassis and buy the BP from the market for credits that should have completed the mission. If you rush the parts with plat that can sometimes cause it to not recognise you have completed a section according to the wiki but relogging should fix it.

Exactly. Do mission, one BP part drops, make the one Mirage warframe part. After it is finished, claim the part from the foundry and quest will continue with a new email/riddle. Rinse and repeat. I think everything else could be a support case.

Edited by Nevaee