Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[OoC] Space Pirates

SombraHookier

Out-of-Character - Thread - You may post here about anything related to the [iC] Space Pirates story thread!
________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello! Please post feedback, comments or questions regarding the story "Space Pirates" in this thread. Space Pirates is my first Warframe-related story, so please go easy on me. I'm also not a native english speaker, so bear with me there, too, please. 🙂

"Space Pirates" is about the adventures of a small bunch of misfits who are not aligned with the Tenno, the Grineer or the Corpus but act on their own. The purpose of the story is to describe the way smaller, more vulnerable characters than powerful Tenno, heavily armored Grineer, superiorily geared Corpus or other strong entities we know from the game live in this war-torn dystopian setting full of horrible threats, violence and unethical exploitations (without breaking the community rules, of course). Follow the adventures of Captain Ezrael Vertiga, Sombra and Noel as they do everything they can to not only survive but keep up with the steadily more dangerous growing race of arms and learn more about the secrets of the pirate captain and his stealthy warship, the Apahanta!

For now, this is only a one-person-story, acting as introduction of these characters and setting the rules of my own perspective of Warframe's worldbuilding. It is supposed to not contradict with established lore and aims at making use of aspects people usually don't pay much attention about, without introducing much foreign stuff. As the story continues, I'll post character-related information in this thread.

If you enjoy the read, please consider giving the story posts a community point or drop (hopefully constructive) feedback here. Thanks for your attention! Have a good day, Tenno!

• 2 weeks later...

Where is the exact difference? Does it need to be written by more than one person from the start to be counted as contribution to the Roleplay Subforum?

I haven't really seen anything on the first Fan Zone pages that resembles roleplay stories. This subforum seems a lot more appropiate. The mods didn't move it either when I asked them.

Edited by SombraHookier

• 4 weeks later...