Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania+Razorwing+Toggle Sprint BUG

SneakyErvin

There is a bug with Titania and her Razorwing ability if you use the toggle sprint option for sprint.

Toggle sprint will constantly force Titania to move forward when in Razorwing mode, the only thing that stops it is either aiming or hitting the sprint button again to toggle it off. If you aim it will halt her for the duration of them aim, when you let go of RMB she will again proceed to move forward. This is extremely annoying since this is the only place in the game where toggle sprint acts like this.

I bet it has been around for long because I know I've been able to hold sprint as a forward movement thing on Titania before, but moved over to toggle sprint since the release of Empyrean due to the ease of use in the vast space regions with archwing when coupled with roll/blink.

• Like 1

I hope they fix it soon. According to a thread on the general discussion forum this bug was introduced not that long ago with some of the Titania changes.

With the new archwing flight the simplest thing they could do is just copy paste the behavior from archwing to Razorwing since archwing flight currently works fine.

This is actually not a bug surprisingly. Titania still uses the Sprint=forward controls that they thought was a good idea to give Archwing in the Rising Tide update, they just did not update her when they changed the archwing controls again. Which also means she can not boost in all directions or boost while aiming.

(Unless the bug is that they did update her but it did not change her.)

Edited by Pixzia

On 2020-01-20 at 4:13 PM, Pixzia said:

This is actually not a bug surprisingly. Titania still uses the Sprint=forward controls that they thought was a good idea to give Archwing in the Rising Tide update, they just did not update her when they changed the archwing controls again. Which also means she can not boost in all directions or boost while aiming.

(Unless the bug is that they did update her but it did not change her.)

I sure hope it is an oversight and they will change her too.

7 hours ago, SneakyErvin said:

I sure hope it is an oversight and they will change her too.

From what I was told they know about it. Will probably be when they do more changes to her before her prime. Which they mentioned they were going to do in a Prime time (pretty sure it was last week's PT)

• 5 weeks later...