Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bug: Lith Defense Fissure - Enemy Unit Spawning As Ally Froze Mission Progress

SageofSouls

So, as the title sort of suggests, we were in a Lith Fissure Defense mission located at Tessera, Venus, with enemy levels of 11-13. There were four of us to start, but one person extracted after wave 15. We got to wave 19 and we encountered a strange problem. Enemies weren't spawning anymore, but we weren't moving on to wave 20. After a short pause trying to figure out what was going on, I found the supposed last enemy. Well, we couldn't damage it, so I put a way-point on it and, lo and behold, it was an allied unit. Well, none of us had any abilities to turn enemies to our side. We were a Frost Prime (me), an Equinox Prime, and a Wisp. Now, if I remember correctly, Equinox doesn't have any turning abilities and I don't know for sure if Wisp does, since I don't actually have her, yet, but I don't think she does. Even if one of us did turn it, it should've turned back at some point, and we waited a good five minutes before we decided we were bugged. I thought at one point that it was actually a drone that was bugged outside of the map causing the issue, as I saw a drone flying over a building outside of the map, going back and forth, but after making certain that I should've hit it with my Boltor Prime, I concluded that it must be an environment asset and not an actual enemy entity. With this assumption and the inability to damage the drones if I was wrong, I decided that the best course of action was for me--since I was the host--to just force close and force a host migration so the other two guys could keep their loot. I did this and it fixed the problem for them and it did let me rejoin, but it asked me to choose a relic (which is an exploit, in itself, I would think, since you could technically abuse this to change relics if you wanted to for whatever reason), and when I got back in, it continued as normal. We got to wave 20 and I got my relic opened (got 10 reactant in 2 rounds somehow) and I got to choose a reward at the end. Unfortunately, as I did force close and rejoin, I forfeited my previous relic rewards. According to my friend, who was there with me, he chose a Chroma Prime Neuroptics, an Orthos Prime Blade, and a Forma. Since I was farming for Ducats for Baro, I would've taken whatever offered the highest Ducats. (The friend in question is TheMagicalSharpie, as seen in the attached screenshots, which I'll mention in a moment, so you can verify my claim by checking his mission rewards.) Since I don't remember exactly what I chose for the one where he chose a Forma, I can't actually provide any sort of information as to what it might've been, but I'm pretty sure it was just a 15 Ducat item, so it's not a big deal. But I'm sure I also took the Chroma Prime Neuroptics and Orthos Prime Blade because, again, Ducats. I did get to keep my final relic's reward, though, as I was there for that at the end of the mission after rejoining.

I've inserted four sets of screenshots showing the bugged ally unit at wave 19, the end of wave 20 reward choices as proof for mission progress (you can see below the choices where we unlocked the cumulative bonuses and how many relics we've opened), the end of mission results screen with what rewards I did get, and the fissure in question (as it was still up when I got out).

I'm not creating this bug report specifically to request my items back, as I'm aware of the policy where you all don't refund items that are lost due to data or connection loss in a multiplayer session or any session that's not specifically set to solo (and I did willingly, by choice, force close my game, so I understand further that I made the choice to forfeit my rewards). As much as I would like to get my rewards, it's not as big of a concern as bringing this to your all's attention so that people in the future don't suffer this problem. I know there are people out there who aren't as generous or chill as I am and would be more than happy to sit there and not make the necessary sacrifice in order to let the rest of the group continue and I would hate to have other people have to suffer because of people like that. I'm not saying that everyone else but me is like that, but I know those people are out there.

Anyway, let me know what becomes of this. I'd be eager to hear it get resolved.

Thanks,

Sage

(Below are the screenshots. You'll notice that there's a white box in the upper-left corner of each screenshot and that was manually put there in Microsoft Paint in order to protect the username of the person I was in Discord with, as I wasn't thinking about my overlay at the time and I wouldn't want people pestering that person via finding out their username through my screenshots. The rest of the screenshot in each set are not altered in any other way.)

MVC19G7.jpg

8D4Tlwc.png

BDzAdLW.jpg

ZGy8VJD.png

Update: Apparently I did get the rewards; they just didn't show in the end of results screen. I just went to go sell stuff for Ducats for Baro and I apparently had a Chroma Prime Neuroptics and an Orthos Prime Blade, which I'm sure I didn't get in a different set of relic opening, so I guess there's no need to worry about that. Still, this problem should still be looked at.