Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[FIXED] Unable to join public railjack missions

Aliyuda

I'm wondering is you guys have similar railjack mission experience:

After you starting the game, you're able to join the public squad, but when it's loading, it will kick you out.

After the first trial, you're no longer able to join the public team, even if you can see few available open squads.

You can turn off the game and repeat the same things as mentioned.

It's very annoying to play like this.

Check if you can give or receive squad invitations.  There are a whole mess of network issues this week, with some players incorrectly showing as offline, being unable to invite players or join public squads anywhere, and so on.  It might not just be Railjack that is your problem, if it is only Railjack, it is helpful to confirm that.

25分钟前 , (NSW)J-zyme 说:

Check if you can give or receive squad invitations.  There are a whole mess of network issues this week, with some players incorrectly showing as offline, being unable to invite players or join public squads anywhere, and so on.  It might not just be Railjack that is your problem, if it is only Railjack, it is helpful to confirm that.

I tried the normal missions and they are fine. Guess it's only public railjack mission issue for me.

• 2 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

Switch resumes from sleep mode.

This issue isn't limited to resuming from sleep mode.  I have this problem (especially on anomaly missions) after fresh restarts.

Ive also had this issue with anomaly missions after just completing a full pub squad mission, previous mission went fine (no lag, no host migrations, etc), "hey anomaly is up, yall game?", then fails to load into anomaly mission.

Edited by (NSW)Kadet

On 2020-02-04 at 10:11 AM, [DE]Helen said:

Hi everyone,

Right now, the team is working on a fix for the matchmaking and network issues that can occur when your Switch resumes from sleep mode. Thank you for your reports and for your patience! We'll ship the fix as soon as possible

Not just a sleep mode issue, I have compleatly re installed the game and the issue persists, I have tried all the fixes for ofline bug I have found in the forum and the issue persists.

It's good to know it's being worked but I have had this issue for over 2 weeks and it's game breaking to not be able to play with friends or clan mates.

• 1 month later...