Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jordas Golem needs Rework

Lordwolfspirit

Dear WF community and DE,

Il be honest Jordas golem doesn't look that good (anymore) sadly, that sould changes if/when possible. Graphics ar enot teh only thing. One of the other things are his attacks. They are very slow and u only need a unupgraded Amesha archwing and a finger to spam abbilitie 1 and u got zero damage. The Drones are dealing also no damage and are hovering so slow that u can do the mission without even touch them. The Golem before Jordas figth is also to easy it is with 2 shots of tigris and 1 swing of galatine dead. Also Jordas Golem movement is to slow, with normal speed u can keep up with him and with SHIFT u are faster then him, when u are behind him he cant hit u and he doenst rotate so u can just shoot until he flees to the other side of the map (and u can do teh same steps over and over again, until he until he splash out of each other). With such easy boss u would think it takes up to max 2 minutes. It doesn't because, Jordas golem has tons off armor that makes the misison take way to long in realtion to the rest of the battle. It taked me around 10-15 min with the following arch-guns: Pheadra, Imperator, Larkspur, Imperator vandal, Grattler. Mabey its me with S#&$ty mods idk, but what is your oppinion?

Also there are few buggs (highlighted on warframe wiki):

• After defeating the Juggernaut Behemoth, clients may spawn trapped in small area that represents the room they were just in, unable to enter the arena. Typing /unstuck should teleport you into the boss arena.
  • In the Archwing part of the fight, reviving can lock your controls and leave you vulnerable, repeating until you run out of revives. This may only happen to some players in a squad, or the whole squad if all of them down at the same time.
  • Dying during the final quotation of Jordas in his defeat will result mission as a failure regardless if the player has extra lives.
  • Switching to Operator before the Jordas Golem phase may cause your operator to walk in space and eventually fall. You may be able to switch to your Warframe but may be stuck and teleported back to the Juggernaut area.
  • After the Jordas Golem cutscene a player can get stuck in transition skybox and unable to move, current solution is to leave squad or mission extraction.
  • When fighting the Jordas Golem, it may pass through scenery elements, rendering target areas protected, and it may drift out of the tileset. If it drifts out of the tileset it will become invisible/invulnerable, requiring the player to abort the mission.
  • When fighting in a squad, non-host players might not be able to see the Jordas Golem, or additional enemies, but may suffer AOE damage. They also cannot see/retrieve drops, weapon fire from allies, and archwing abilities may stop functioning.
  • And the first time I was killing him he was glitched in space self, not moving or attacking, so it was a long boring battle.

(Most buggs/glitches that are found are summarized on wiki.warframe so please check that out DE, if u did not do that yet.)

Already thanks for all responses,

Btw; if u put mission on public and go to the Jordas Golem why does nobody ever join?

Edited by Lordwolfspirit
Cant remove the link of Wiki.Warframe.com

Damm, mabey I need more forma on them. But what kind of damage mods do they use? Because I use fully upgraded rubedo-lined barrel and automatic trigger (and 4 more mods for magazine and status stuff, I geuss one wasnt fully maxed). 

Mabey we should keep the standart bosses and from all bosses elite ones that are way stronger, that even a Max player needs 15 min for it and minus 2 lives in the mission. And that the drop chance s are also increased with like 50% so if a boss normally drops 1 neurode/Warframe bp u have chance to get 2. These elite ones will unlock after completing 5 waves of elite scantuary onslaught so that will also have finally a bit more usefull purpose.

Edited by Lordwolfspirit

Il y a 7 heures, Lordwolfspirit a dit :

But what kind of damage mods do they use? Because I use fully upgraded rubedo-lined barrel and automatic trigger (and 4 more mods for magazine and status stuff, I geuss one wasnt fully maxed). 

5min30 (whole mission) with no forma no potato imperator :

https://i.imgur.com/1ckB39K.png

build https://i.imgur.com/3iHs9YG.png

3min37 (whole mission) with no forma no potato velocitus (don't charge it, spam click), I wasn't expecting it to kill the golem that fast with that "build" :

https://i.imgur.com/RD9f171.png

build https://i.imgur.com/iyXhget.png

Le 19/01/2020 à 20:47, Lordwolfspirit a dit :

but what is your oppinion?

use corrosive

• Like 1