Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please return stealth multiplier to ranged and unprompted attacks.

(PSN)Tenchi145

Please revert this change to the stealth multiplier only applying to kills made by melee prompt finisher and Ivara/Equinox sleep spam.  As a solo player this makes leveling reforma'd weapons a real pain and hassle. Please address this bug as it really slows and kills my motivation to even try and do stealth runs. And if this is indeed the intended outcome please explain the reasoning why.

• Like 2

I wanted to bump this thread, as I logged in for the first time in months to see if this issue was fixed. Nope, invisible Loki Prime with a Paris Prime, Marianas on Earth, from behind, and still no Stealth Affinity kill modifier. The fact that this hasn't been fixed, since at least October according to the PC thread detailing the same issue, tells me that DE no longer cares about the STEALTH mechanics of their NINJAs in space game. Or they are going with the new school flashy jutsu BS that the Naruto series pulled into the public zeitgeist. OR they are completely focused on all their fancy new group content which I'm probably never going to touch.  Any of which is super disappointing from a game that I was once happy to log into every single day. The OP mentions that this is killing their motivation to do stealth runs, and for the same the same reasons I used to as a solo player. I'll reiterate that a fix or at least some explanation for this issue is necessary. But then again, our niche, of solo players who enjoyed the stealth aspects of the game, are a limited and likely dying portion of their playerbase. So we'll probably languish in deafening silence until we finally uninstall. Stupid sunk cost fallacy as kept me from doing so until now.

18 hours ago, (PS4)Sho_Shianzo said:

Citation needed....because like I said it seems to have overrode the entire stealth mechanic. Hopefully today's update fixes it.

PARAZON FINISHERS: AKA ‘MERCY’

Parazon Finishers are a new lethal technique that can occur in any mission on almost any unit. They are optional, as you can still kill the enemy without using them. Enemies eligible for Mercy will have a Parazon icon over their head!

It was in the patch notes when the Parazon came out.