Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Things I would like to see in Warframe.

(PSN)SolsticeAmhainNu

Currently as it stands in Warframe Tenno and their frames are well nigh God like. It's hard (apart from either the Kuva Litch or Kuva Guardians) for enemies to pose a Tenno a real threat.

We need that, need something to pose a real problem for Tenno and their Warframe's ability to complete a mission successfully.

We need far more combat and area aware Grineer and Corpus, far more willingness to call in higher level troops, and those troops to respond intelligently to the actions of Warframes.

As for the Infested, hmm, they are supposed to be off their heads in pain and suffering, so it wouldn't do for them to act logical and strategic in battle. But they should be adaptable, switching types and keeping a Tenno on his/her toes. And of course be utterly relentless, ruthless in their attacks on Warframes.

It goes without saying, MORE LORE, and the quests to reveal them.

Thank you for your time!!

Respectfully Yours, R

Warframes were designed for the highest threat. They won't be bothered by regular cleaning troops with an IQ below room temperature or greedy guys with pew pew lazers

It's okay if we slaughter them en masse, with only a handful of enemies standing their ground. That's even the purpose of the game.

1 hour ago, (PS4)SolsticeAmhainNu said:

Currently as it stands in Warframe Tenno and their frames are well nigh God like. It's hard (apart from either the Kuva Litch or Kuva Guardians) for enemies to pose a Tenno a real threat.

We need that, need something to pose a real problem for Tenno and their Warframe's ability to complete a mission successfully.

That`s what the Liches should`ve been. The whole fun aspect of the game is how you get to control this war machine and wreak havoc, and it`s been like that for some time until we got the Lich enemy spawns.

The system is terrible in it`s current state, it doesn`t fulfill it`s goal to have an interesting enemy that hunts you as a nemesis.

But when judging the process of fighting against him, he really does earn the title of "threat", especially when he reaches lvl 5. It`s not just the stats, his AI seems to be much more refined, going for WWE takedowns and using stolen abilities quite effectively, though I can`t know for certain if my experiences were just luck, I`m quite surprised as to how good the Lich is as an enemy, and perhaps if the system was done justice, we would have the best of both worlds. We get to massacre waves of enemies, but soon enough we`ll need to face this one difficult threat.