The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Market STOLE MY PLAT

(PSN)MrGrimmYT

I purchased the Nekros Irkalla bundle on PlayStation 4 a while back and never received the bundle. I can equip the skin but it doesn't show any cosmetic changes. I don't even have the scythe skin. When I go to the market it shows I never made a purchase but my current play balance is still 0. Can someone help? I've restarted the game, uninstalled and reinstalled, and restarted my PS4. I'd like to get my bundle or at least my plat/ money back. I have screenshots for proof but im not sure how to add them to this. I've been playing for a few years now and this is the first time I've encountered a glitch like this. I love this game but bring ripped off this way will quickly drive me away from it.            

UPDATE: I created a ticket for this issue DAYS ago. It is currently Sunday night on January 26th and the status of my ticket is still open. Getting a tad irritated here. DE is walking on thin ice

Edited by (PS4)IVAN_BLACKHEART6

40 minutes ago, (PS4)IVAN_BLACKHEART6 said:

I submitted a ticket, but I'm sure unsure how to locate it/check the status of it. Any pointers?

When you log into the zendesk / support page, your account name is a drop-down menu. Use it, and click on "my activities". 

This with bring you to a page, where it will display your ticket record and their current status.