Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack Unplayable

--Xenos--Drevix15

Encountered bug where I was stuck in an infinite 'menu loop' where I was told I could not play a Railjack mission until I destroyed Railjack parts but the menu would not allow me to destroy those parts, only giving me the option to 'ask me later' yet displayed the 'you cannot play a Railjack mission without breaking down Railjack parts' pop up forcing me to ALT-F4.
ALSO THIS MENU SYSTEM IS NOT CLEAR ON HOW YOU BREAK DOWN PARTS OR WHERE TO GO TO DESTROY THEM.

I constantly get stuck in gunners seats or encounter bugs where my screen goes entirely black when I am in the gunner's seat or pilot's seat.

Veil missions will take an abnormally long time to load for Sentient ship missions.

Omi tools won't actually equip, your Warframe's hands will be empty, nothing will happen when you attempt to use it, and there is nothing you can do to fix this other than leave the mission.

I often get stuck and frozen in forges, having to press the escape button to get out of the forge.

Several times I have transferred out of my Warframe into my Tenno form only to become glitched to the point I cannot see my character model(s), I cannot move the camera, I cannot move around, I cannot pull up the text chat to alert my teammates, pressing escape does not work, I can literally do nothing, and I am stuck that way for the REST of the mission, or until I ALT-F4.

Please address and fix these issues as they have made Railjack one of the most unplayable experiences to date.