The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Crashframe: the threat of login

CGSS93

I already did everything they suggest on the technical support page, deactivate graphic options, remove programs such as the MSI Afterburner and Rivatuner, move the launcher options, verify and optimize download cache, what the hell do you want me to do now to play the damn game? the day before yesterday I could play after hours and hours of anger and move graphic options and do everything suggested by the technical support, and now after an update I simply can't see emails, nor take what I just built in the foundry, the game crashes just minutes after entering LOL, i mean, yesterday I was playing The Witcher 3 with the graphics to the fullest, the damn game at no time was crashed, never It gave me low fps, it didn't give me any problem, we are talking about one of the most demanding games graphically speaking, it is humiliating for me that I have to lower Warframe's properties EVEN MORE to avoid crashes, I just can't believe it XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I've been playing Warframe for years and I've never seen anything as scary as what I'm seeing right now, 2 crashes in less than 10 minutes, please ...