The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Remove High Forma Drop Rate From T3 Missions...

Reaver_X

If only it was that high for actual forma and not the stupid BP's. Once you have 7 you're up to constant forma building for a week ;S Doesn't mean you stop doing T3 there right so then you have 14, then 21...

Should you invest rushing for 10 plat each? DE would be pleased xD But really it would half defeat the purpose of playing for them. Bummer!

It's the same 37% drop for everyone on T3. You're just unlucky.

I doubt it. If I do 10 T3 missions and get only one Forma blueprint, its 10% chance.

If I include T1 and T2 missions then its 20 runs to get one Forma blueprint, that is 5% chance to drop.

If it was bad luck, it wasnt to be so constant. But by the last three to four weeks its what it is. Formas blueprints are excessively rare, and they are much more needed than Latron prime's barrels.

Edited by Wolfstorm18

I doubt it. If I do 10 T3 missions and get only one Forma blueprint, its 10% chance.

If I include T1 and T2 missions then its 20 runs to get one Forma blueprint, that is 5% chance to drop.

If it was bad luck, it wasnt to be so constant. But by the last three to four weeks its what it is. Formas blueprints are excessively rare, and they are much more needed than Latron prime's barrels.

That's not how odds work.

It's the same 37% chance all the time it just checks it each run. It's 63% chance of getting something else. Rng doesn't care how many runs you have done before.

I really dont care about this. Nerf forma drop rate and this kind of posts will appear again, with "increase drop rate of forma" instead.

So what if you cannot get one specific part of something, i still miss one orthos blade and boar reciever. And i dont cry about drop rate, because i need forma also.

Edited by RoboDog