Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Invite issue

(NSW)NyxTheDragon

Ever since the update happened I have noticed that I can join others  if they invite me, but when I send an invite they all fail to join my session. Is anyone else having this issue? I know its not my internet because it was working perfectly fine before the update

Edit: This isnt even with  the railjack missions  this is when I attempt to create farm parties 

Edited by (NSW)NyxTheDragon

Friend of mine has this issue and as of today I have the same issue, though I'm not sure if mine is my ISP being awful like usual, up until today I could host and invite anyone but now I get a Strict NAT connection error when I logon and can't host anymore. no other games I play on my switch have any issues online. (splatoon2, pokemon shield)

OK , still have the problem , the last UNSISTALL / INSTALL  didn't solve anymore so don't do this and sorry for the ones who did after reading my posts .....

De , please do something , it's been months for me , I did quite WARFRAME because of this , having buy affinity boost and not being able to farm with others of just trade   .....my market is now DEAD  because I cant' buy / sell  .....