Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Hate. Everything.

noelpilled

Okay so.. My internet went down today, and Warframe says Oh hey! his internet is down! lets have an energy siphon alert! I somehow manage to get on warframe with my phone's hotspot, finish the alert, and right after finishing the alert I get kicked off of warframe, I log back in, the alerts over and I don't have energy siphon, Now im throwing things everywhere.

my net is just fine, I did that vary Alert you speak of, Got to extraction

Screen fades to black,  did not fade back in.

total black screen but the odd ambient sounds of an infested level including the low grunting of the little blighters.

so i sent in Support ticket.

total black screen but the odd ambient sounds of an infested level including the low grunting of the little blighters.

Sometimes I get that black screen but after like two minutes it will fix and go to the loading screen properly. No idea why.

afaik, if you get black screen after the "mission complete" splash screen, you can quit (usually have to ctrl+alt+del to close the process) and still retain the reward. sure its a work around and not a fix, but thats a little better than waiting for support to get back with you.

that said, if/when it happens, it is a good idea to report it.

So do i, my internet is perfectly fine, but not as these workers who working with Wi-Fi. They just having problem and after that it's fixed and i'm freaking happy about the internet audience. Btw, the graphics are fine, not in Celeron or not Core i3, just saying :D

.... wat?

i know im bad at engrish, but i really have no idea what your on about.

Just an Energy Siphon?

You're lucky it wasn't a Catalyst.

I have missed SO MANY Catalyst/ Reactor blueprint alerts because they were in my sleeping hours. I happened to be on 'late' last night, and whaddya know, a Reactor blueprint alert. I get in, and finish it;

D4NC3P4RTYFOUR.gif

And thus was the first Catalyst/ Reactor Blueprint I have gotten from outside of a 'Honour/ Gift from/ Of the Lotus'...