Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Message Of Leave From The Warframe Forums

BoompigXD

I feel, that, I, BoompigXD have made too many Uneducated, hateful, or insulting posts in my time here on the Warframe coummunity. I can't drop any arguement i make, nor can i come to grapse with the fact that i might be wrong. The more and more i look at my posts, the more and more i hate myself for posting it.

This does not mean that the community itself has not made these posts. I have found this community to be full of elists, trolls, flamers, and the uneducated. This does not mean either that there are not good men and women that post on this webpage, nor i have not found any smart, funny, or entertaining posts.

With this message of leave, i hereby revoke, and aplogize for any posts that are uneducated, insulting, hurtful, or hateful posts that i have made in the community and towards community members.

This is the first forum i have ever posted on, and while i cannot say i am proud of posting here, i cannot say that i ashamed either.

Goodbye -BoompigXD

You, Boompig, have close to 2000 posts.

I have less than half that number and have already become embroiled in my own fair share of flame wars.

Hence, I would not be surprised if you did make some people angry for no good reason.

However, you should not do the self-flagellation thing.

You, Boompig, have close to 2000 posts.

I have less than half that number and have already become embroiled in my own fair share of flame wars.

Hence, I would not be surprised if you did make some people angry for no good reason.

However, you should not do the self-flagellation thing.

Let's make them angrier.

I'm not leaving, I'm still here!