Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mods Ui - Fusion (Not The Stacking Feedback)

ninosan

Well , a lot of people have been asking for the mod stacking ... which is awesome ..

Here i want to talk about fusion.

I.

Recently, i am attempting to fusion hornet strike from 11-12 . After 10 mins of clicking, i got the message "Insufficient fund" ...

thats the moment i went WHAT THE @#$@#^@$!^#@%$#@$@$ ^@$%@!$#!@ %$#^#& $#^$#%#@ $#@

Simple suggestion:

Please display the players credit info in the mod room.

OR

Please give user warning that it is insufficient credit when "total fusion cost > player's credit".

=================================================================

II.

When fusioning high level mod (redirection 12 in my case) , for every click of the mod there is this "lag" , is this bug ?

just me ?

=================================================================

III.

High level fusion takes more than 1000 clicks (or millions of clicks). Please do fix this .

Suggestion:

dynamic choosing with either range / drag and drop / scrolling ...

I see my past within all three of your points. I still have the "lag", I almost raged when my 300 cores laughed at me with the insufficient credit message and I still hope that there will be a way to select multiple mods with a single click.

Edited by Kenshin87

For number 1: they absolutely need to display how many credits you have in the mods screen. Both for figuring out if you have enough credits to fuse your mods, and to help you keep track of credits when transmuting. It's very easy to go broke when doing the latter.

For the number 2: It happens to me very on occasion, but generally it's pretty rare. It might just be server-side lag.

For number 3: The ability to shift/ctrl click to select multiple fusion cores would be nice. Not exactly at the top of my priorities, but it'd be a nice quality of life feature.

For number 1: they absolutely need to display how many credits you have in the mods screen. Both for figuring out if you have enough credits to fuse your mods, and to help you keep track of credits when transmuting. It's very easy to go broke when doing the latter.

For number 3: The ability to shift/ctrl click to select multiple fusion cores would be nice. Not exactly at the top of my priorities, but it'd be a nice quality of life feature.

That would be cool :D

1 - yes

2 - i've noticed this as well, i've always thought it was my computer S#&$ting itself, and i usually restart the game a few times trying to fix it, heh. 

3 - i want to be able to drag a box on Fusion Cores and apply them 50 at a time, LOL. i'm serious. i don't want to be doing 4096 clicks to upgrade a 10 level Uncommon card to the last Rank.