Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lanka Does Not Have Perfect Accuracy

TheStag

The Lanka is supposed to have perfect accuracy, but it does not. I was on the corpus outpost at the extraction in which you can slide down the massive hill. There were tons of unaware corpus at the top of the hill. I kept shooting at them carefully and taking my time, and the projectiles kept missing even the easiest targets. I then tried to shoot random inanimate targets, and the Lanka failed to have perfect accuracy. Check it out for yourself.

Hey people, actually read this. I shot at INANIMATE OBJECTS also. Things that were not moving, and that were not enemies. The Lanka still missed the target.

Edited by TheStag

You sure it wasn't due to the travel time of projectiles?

I shot at inanimate objects. I shot at targets that were not AI's. 

Also, I cannot make a video, or my frame rate will drop so much that the game becomes unplayable.

I shot at inanimate objects. I shot at targets that were not AI's. 

Also, I cannot make a video, or my frame rate will drop so much that the game becomes unplayable.

Ah hm. Well, I've never had a problem with accuracy with it, maybe you were standing too close to cover? I know guns fire oddly when you're pressed up against cover.

The Lanka is supposed to have perfect accuracy, but it does not. I was on the corpus outpost at the extraction in which you can slide down the massive hill. There were tons of unaware corpus at the top of the hill. I kept shooting at them carefully and taking my time, and the projectiles kept missing even the easiest targets. I then tried to shoot random inanimate targets, and the Lanka failed to have perfect accuracy. Check it out for yourself.

Hey people, actually read this. I shot at INANIMATE OBJECTS also. Things that were not moving, and that were not enemies. The Lanka still missed the target.

The Lanka suffers from ballistic deviation at long ranges, a common feature of projectiles with travel time. It's a bug that Digital Extremes has not addressed at this point in time.

Edited by ChaoticVice777

The Lanka suffers from ballistic deviation at long ranges, a common feature of projectiles with travel time. It's a bug that Digital Extremes has not addressed at this point in time.

Basically this, it becomes more noticeable the slower the projectile is (even if they aren't pegged as having perfect accuracy, or anything close to it) to the point where the slowest rounds won't even leave the barrel of a weapon, but end up flying through the top of it.