Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

My Railjack name changed to the name of the last ship I was on.

(PSN)Unstar

Yesterday I did a match-made mission on someone else's ship in the Veil.  We did the mission, and after it went to the Dry Dock.  I wanted to scrap some of the wreckage I got, but in the past I've had issues doing this at other Tenno's docks after a mission.  Normally I choose Leave Dojo, then go to my Dojo from my Orbiter, but last night I realized I could probably save myself some time and did it a different way.

In their Dojo, I opened the Navigation menu, then chose my Dojo.  It took me there!  Worth noting that I had forgotten to exit the squad first, though as soon as I got to my Dojo I left the squad.  I went to my Dry Dock and the colors of my Railjack were the colors of the ship I had just been on, but I assumed it was just a visual bug.  I fiddled with my ship parts and Avionics, but did not do any aesthetic customization.  I turned the game off.

This morning I turned on the game.  From the Orbiter I went directly aboard my Railjack and then started a mission in the Veil.  My Ship was exactly how I'd expect it to be in all ways, except that the name had changed to the name of the ship I had been on in my last mission the previous night.

Back in my Dry Dock, I was able to change the name back to my name, but that sure was weird having someone else's name on my ship; I'm glad it wasn't anything that made me look like a jerk!