Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Air support cooldown time mokery

Spiros78

I had talked about that 2-3 years ago and i decided to mention it once again. Some of us, try to utilize every or almost every available tool there is ingame, and that includes each Orbiter's ability through the air support it can provide. Some people, including me, would not even hesitate to switch ship for specific missions, to gain an extra advantage. So far so good, but the issue here with our ships, that are not there just for their beauty... is the cooldown time of the air support. Ten minutes cooldown, is not cool-down, it's frozen to death !!!! We don't buy or grind for ships, just for the look many of us, because that would be idiotic, since the only time we see them, is during mission load and extraction.

Seriously now? 10 minutes? An average mission, lasts about 12-15min without rush, so that means 1, maybe 2 uses per mission, supposing we'll make our first use within the 2-3 first minutes, which is plainly mokery in our face!! I've talked from time to time with players about this who agreed it should be far less, and the average time as it seems, would ideally be around 90-120secs, only then we would be able to talk about actual air support and feel that we indeed have a back up from our ship, during an interception-defense-mob defense etc, but unfortunately, i've seen maybe 1/100 players using it, exactly because you have caused this as well by discouraging as many as u can, i wonder why u even added this ingame. Moking us (or try to) through various similar tactics seems to have become your hobby. 

At this point, i say remove it completely from game since you don't want us to use it, or adjust the cooldown time down to acceptable and usable limit.... or do you want us to pay for that too?

• Like 1

Actually, the air support is almost useless and that pains me, when I got the scimitar and read the support I was like ''NOICE'' but when I tested out it couldn't kill a level 20 butcher, I mean c'mon its a god damn bombard and it deals almost no damage, then you have the xiphos that deploys a copus turret (the most weak and useless thing after the sensor camera) the only 2 things that can be called as support are the liset blackout and the mantis pod but I didn't saw many of these, so the liset's blackout is the most useful support but then again as OP said, you can only use it 2 times on every mission because we are talking about rescue, spy or even exterminate missions only and those missions lasts 20min max.