Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Acolytes

(XBOX)Roku Hanmar

The last 5 times I have fought Mania, I have encountered a bug where I am knocked onto the ground and am unable to get up unless I respawn. And I play as Wukong. Using /unstuck does nothing and I can’t even use transference to try and escape. Please fix this

Edited by (XB1)Roku Hanmar
Updating

Could have something to do with bugging out when immortality / damage immunity kicks in.  I've had it happen when I use Defy, Cloud Walker, and more often Immortal Techniques.  So it could be lag for Defy & Cloud Walker, but Immortal Techniques is something else.  I had to dash/shoot my way to the exit as an operator after that, which was exciting.  It turned out to be a freaking Catalyzer Link though.  Weeping Wounds doesn't exist.

Same problem, Wukong only without using Cloud Walker, just with the Twin active. 
If Mania kill Wu with Lacera, sometimes immortality does not allow resuscitation. Unstuck does not work in this case even if the order is validated. 
We can, however, finish the mission if the operator has left and drives out Mania; the tranference works but Wu remains on the ground. 
No team resuscitation possible.