Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prova Modding issue (Bug? Feature?)

MythicPulse

The Prova family of weapons has a specific mod "Static Discharge", which promises to deal 80% of the weapon's damage as Electricity damage to "nearby" enemies on charge attacks.

"Nearby" does not seem to have any range associated with it.  Simulacrum testing of Heavy attacks has revealed that the electrical static proc is smaller than the range of the heavy attack itself, i am not able to cause an electrical discharge on any enemy which I would not also hit with the Shimmering Blight heavy attack (a spin attack that strikes all enemies nearby multiple times.)  however, i am able to strike enemies without inflicting the Static Discharge damage. Applying primed reach does not extend the range of the Static Discharge either, but it definitely extends the reach of heavy attacks.

So, on heavy attack, inflict an extra 80% electric damage, to enemies that you would already smash with your spinning heavy attack.

I am conflicted on whether or not this is working as intended, or if it was just forgotten in the melee rework.

Thank you for your time.