Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sound, language and bounties

Exqualater

Hello. i have maybe original ideas.

1. How about reword closed of bounties? For example on the POE. When we start a bountie and playing in this, we cant at once to take and close this bountie. For example, for bountie need the control area, which 1200m from me. I nearby with camp of the line the Konzu. And when i go to the camp, i cant take a new bountie: "A mission is currently in progress for this squad. New bounties can not be chosen at this time". For rework, it need this: ""A mission is currently in progress for this squad. New bounties can not be chosen at this time. Do you want close chosen bountie? Yes/No".

2. Please add a function, of replics for example Lotus, Ordis, Vay Hek, Konzu - all, who have the dialow window. Sometimes its really bad, when Vay Hek is told: "GHOULS!...", or "Foundry has item for you, Operator". Okay, its replic, which not connected with quests, or bounties. Its that just, and sometimes it really pisses me off

3. Please add a function in settings, which might change whe language in game at once, without launcher.

Thanks)