Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grand Thread For Animation Improvements And Fixes. [Constantly Being Updated And Tweaked!]

Aure7

Yeah, these are all good ideas for improving the movement in general. However, even in this state, I still think Warframe's movement is superior to a lot of other games. Would be cool to see it become even more superior. Also, props to you for mentioning Overgrowth! That game has some amazing movement. I've not actually played it, but I did finish its daddy, Lugaru, which was also quite impressive for what it was, both the movement and fighting in that game being really great.

Personally, only some animations need to be focused on.  Right now, i would prefer if DE would balance the game first then tackle on animation problems.  Get the bigger issues out of the way.

the animation team is different from the "whatever it´s called the team that balances things" team.

right now, the animation team is making a trailer...yes, a trailer.

just what the game needed

Can I suggest a flip to get back up when you're knocked down? Current animations take too long, which leads to getting lynched before you could do anything and is not as ninja-like.

You mean flip from this mod? 250px-HandspringMod.png

Your job as ninja is to avoid being knocked down, sadly poor mobility does not let to do that so successfully.

All i have to add on this is that Constitution should also use the animation from handspring mod.

+1

DE please allocate your resources more intelligently.  While new trailers are cool and all, they last for a few minutes.  Animations in-game last for as long as people continue to play the game.

Please focus on making the game better instead of wasting your time with trailers.

+1

DE please allocate your resources more intelligently.  While new trailers are cool and all, they last for a few minutes.  Animations in-game last for as long as people continue to play the game.

Please focus on making the game better instead of wasting your time with trailers.

trailers are not waste of time, but in-game animations are the most important ones for sure. You see your warframe every single second of gameplay, you can't be wrong on that.

I was about to add a few more pictures and suggestions while it told me that I can't put more pictures, I've hit the cap xD
So I moved everything parkour related to a new thread in gameplay, because it does affect gameplay a lot. Included link in the OP.

Thanks for supporting this idea, can we reach 100 likes?

What about the jumping animations of enemies?

It looks horrendous.

Nonetheless, I completely agree with the OP.

thank you SO MUCH for reminding me this, that bothered me so much I will definitively put it up here.

If I could give more +1s for the fresh ideas I would. This kind of feedback is exactly what I would want to get if I was a developer. It's constructive, it's well-explained, and the suggestions are easily understood and make sense. Bravo!