Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grand Thread For Animation Improvements And Fixes. [Constantly Being Updated And Tweaked!]

Aure7

1. Nezha Hair pieces cause me motion sickness/get in the way of the crosshair. (solution) Put these things in the auxiliary slot!

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/581518-health-problems-nezha-hair-pieces-need-a-visibility-toggle-auxiliary-slot/

2. Head bobbing causes motion sickness. Should be a toggle.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/567344-health-issue-remove-head-bobbing-allow-toggle-off/

3. Newer muzzle flash effects are possible epilepsy triggers/cause me headaches.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/556555-health-issue-horizontal-muzzle-flash-causes-a-strobe-light-effect-more-headaches/

4. Equinox sleeves get stuck in an 'up' position, blocking the crosshair.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/548328-equinox-sleeves-get-stuck-and-block-the-crosshair-middle-of-the-screen/

5. I cannot play my Chroma because his size/proximity to camera give me immediate headaches due to motion sickness. Atlas is the same way for me. (solution) Put his tail in the auxiliary slot AND we need greater camera positioning control (especially horizontal + vertical offset).

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/447394-chroma-makes-me-physically-ill/

• 3 weeks later...

This is something more bug related but when I use the focus ability in game, and I hit the roll button, it locks the rolls button out and I can't melee attack after as well. I can still slide though so it isn't locking out the ui I think it might just think I'm still in my focus ability for reason. Has anyone come across this?  

Hello everybody!

First of all: My respect to you for keeping such a thread up to date and helping out the community so much!

Also I would like to make a suggestion for another improvement: Since a few months there has been a big problem with immortal skins on Prime Warframes. For example on Ash Prime, when, if you´re using his immortal skin, his Prime Bits (which were golden before) turn green. The only way to fix this I know of is to change the colour of the according slot, which changes the colour of the Prime Bits, to a yellowish tone, which sadly turns vast parts of his body yellowish too (I have put pictures down below so you can see what I mean). And seriously: Who wants to play Ash with a yellow butt? There is a similar problem with Nova Prime and if you want to fix that you have to play with yellow hands and feet. Also the change of colour of Prime Bits doesn´t work too well overall, because it often changes the colour of other parts of the Warframe as well.

My suggestion to fix this is simple: Add another colour slot to Prime Warframes, solely dedicated to the Prime Bits. This would fix all of the problems with Prime Skins and it would make customization better and easier. Also it would make changing colour of the Prime Bits possible on Warframes like Nyx Prime too. So I really don´t see any downside to a sixth colour slot for Prime Warframes, but it would make the game a lot more enjoyable when it comes to customization.

I would be amazing, if you could implement this in your thread, of course only if you agree. Thank you for reading this.

Kind regards,

VVictris

2gsg84n.jpg20ijvaf.jpg

Edited by VVictris

• 2 weeks later...

The idle animations for WarFrames loop WAY too often.  On my Volt, I actually disabled the Volt-specific animation sets I had because he'd constantly spew the stupid particle things every ~20 seconds or so.  It is absurd!

There should be a mandatory 120 second timer (at minimum) before an animation starts.  No movement, nada.  If you want players to preview animations then let them do that somewhere dedicated to it (like a dojo or relay) if possible.

I remember when

at having his time wasted by the inactive player.

I wouldn't ask for anything so drastic but can we PLEASE increase the 'idle time' before the idle animations play?  Is 60 seconds too much to ask for?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a small query to do with the idle animations for weapons in game. I remember a time where depending on what weapon you had selected in the arsenal you could view the animations for it, or the idle animation for said weapon would play out if left selected for a small amount of time in the arsenal menu. Now i know the Warframe animations still play out on the player ship if you leave it long enough without moving to trigger the idle animation depending on which animation you have selected.

My question is does anyone know when this weapon idle animation feature was removed from the arsenal screen?  I find it highly irritating the only time you get to see these animations is when idle in a mission and have the weapon selected.

Now due to different Warframe idle animations being able to be used on any Warframe this makes seeing what the idle for any said weapon is a painstaking process of selecting a warframe idle (noble or agile) lets say you try the noble first, then the weapon you wish to see the animation for, entering a mission, waiting some time for it to trigger so you can view it, complete mission and extract then rinse and repeat to see the idle animation for the agile version. 

Now i know this is a trivial issue at best but was just wondering when (it must have been some time ago now, possibly when player ships were implemented to game) and why it was removed? I for one enjoyed this feature it also allowed you to view all idles before you committed to using them in game.