Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit Index is broken

.Niqo

With the 10 point margin you're mostly dependent on the retarded enemy bots which sometimes won't bother with depositing points despite losing (even in the last seconds) and other times will suddenly deposit 30 shards (i guess they don't disappear when you jump off the map with them?). It's not impossible, but it's frustrating as hell, and the objective is basically not having fun. Why would you put something like that in the game? And probably the worst thing is losing hundreds of thousands of credits even if you win the matches themselves.

I don't feel like playing anymore... I'll probably come back in a few weeks or months, hope it gets fixed by then. Thanks.

Edited by .Niqo

At lest you could reach that part of the quest... I couldn't.

During the first time you get shocked depositing points, the game made my character become "undead" (like what happens with buggy mercy kills on liches), and disabled my keyboard.

I couldn't do anything, except use WASD to move the camera.

Eventually I lost because I couldn't play, and my team was forced to play with one less person.

I lost about 1,2 millions credits figuring out the mechanics. But finaly did the last arena with a random group of 3. Even with 2 people you can do it when everyone knows what to do. In another group we where 3 and we had one leecher hiding in a corner. So watch out for them and just abort mission when you see any.

When you do it solo it is harder with the wrong equipment. I used Nyx Prime and was only lvl 10.

I do not see any need to ever go back to the index.

Edited by Nevaee