Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Synapse Need Buff

luanle21

the gun isnt reliable if ur not using volt shield with it

alone crit dmg (mine has 0 forma just cata) yellow wise (ap mainly) is about 20-25 dmg.... my MK1-Braton can do more dmg with the exact same build

its range suck even the flux range is better

fix:

increase range to 30~m

increase dmg from 125-175 or allow its to bounce off to other enemy (bout 2 or 3 be good) like volt shock ability

i dont want to use a weapon that is "Forcing" me to use a frame just to make the weapon decent

its should be as effective as most other weapon (and no i dont want the dmg type change to bullet/laser type aka wat happened to Lanka)

Edit:  u need maxed serration, multi, AP, and crit chance for it to at least tickle the enemy which again brings to u MUST have a volt shield to do actual dmg

Edit2: build: maxed: serr, multi, ap, crit chance, ammo mutation, and wat left went into crit dmg

Edited by luanle21

Maybe you should stop using it on infested

grineer the same

even corpus without the volt shield u HAVE TO HAVE THE SHIELD TO MAKE IT DECENT which i hate

geting 90-300 dmg red crits on corpus isnt worth it if its forcing me into using a frame

grineer the same

even corpus without the volt shield u HAVE TO HAVE THE SHIELD TO MAKE IT DECENT which i hate

geting 90-300 dmg red crits on corpus isnt worth it if its forcing me into using a frame

Well then you moded it wrong if it only does up to 300 dmg to corpus

Scot has said on livestream 14 (I think) that the Embolist and Synapse will be buffed to make them worth their material cost.

embolist seems fine atm except the range part kinda risky with u being soo close

Synapse thx god to hear that 

well what do you fighting lvl 1000 ancients?

i want a gun that isnt forced into a faction mainly cause any of the other weapon can easily out class it and AP is one of the Must Have on mod cause its does extra dmg on EVERYTHING

I demand actual proof instead of "Guns sucks, I demand a buff."

Like screenshots for proof of build, then going into a mission and piling (lots/not that much) damage on something.

Edit: Never mind, proof ninja'd.

Edited by NotBot

i want a gun that isnt forced into a faction mainly cause any of the other weapon can easily out class it and AP is one of the Must Have on mod cause its does extra dmg on EVERYTHING

never said dps wise flux was better just said flux RANGE was better

I demand actual proof instead of "Guns sucks, I demand a buff."

Like screenshots for proof of build, then going into a mission and piling (lots/not that much) damage on something.

Edit: Never mind, proof ninja'd.

dmg wise its great IF u have volt shield and vs corpus

vs other faction u notice its weak as crap (again if ur not using volt shield

im just saying i want the damn thing range increase and a bit of dmg for a gun that does electrical dmg -_- not much to ask and no i havent forma it yet was thinking bout it when i actually have forma to use i dont want to use volt just for a gun (and the rilfe aura)

welp night people enough talking for the day

Edited by luanle21

Unmodded it beats out a couple other weapons that are fully modded. Due to its high crit damage and crit chance, its damage ceiling skyrockets with damage mods more than other weapons, so fully modded its clearly one of the top 5 best primary's. It trivializes Corpus enemies as well, although Corpus don't exactly have a lot of health anyway.

The damage resistance that Grineer and Infected have vs electricity is a problem, but its absurdly high damage with crits can be used to scale AP off of to make it viable.