Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven Stat Save Suggestion

(XBOX)RandTerm

So Everyone knows the rerolling riven system is just gambling your kuva In hopes of getting something better wether its selling or applying it to your own weapons.

I recently watched a video by Leyzar who was rerolling a kuva hind riven which he bought from another player. He spent 15 minuets rerolling ot with 85k kuva just to get a half decent roll compared to his last one. I have had similar experiences with rerolling such as my Fulmin riven got it for a cheap 300plat and then spent time rerolling it 40 times and getting nowhere. I have done this exact thing with my old now sold guandao riven, fuslai and astilla. All of which I eventually settled for mediocre rolls that made the weapon slightly better.  

My idea is for example you reroll a riven for tigris you old roll has a decent stat like say your wanting +critical chance. You then spend before you reroll 10 kuva then after rerolling you not have a saved stat of +cc on the weapon and then you can spend 5k for say if you do not want +cc as saved spend 5k kuva to unsave it. The system would allow you to save up to 3 pluses and 1 minus. 

Sure you may have to spend an extra 30k kuva to save stats but it would allow players who spend days, weeks, even months trying to reroll their riven. 
Of course you could always sit in trade chat instead of playing the game and spent 10k plat on a riven. 10k plat which you have to farm a ton of other stuff to get, but at least its more reliable than the reroll system currently. It also takes the point out of kuva being in the game other than the bleeding body ephemera, octavia, and a couple other craft only items. 

Pros of this idea: It will make the kuva reroll system more rewarding and less of a gamble than it is. It will reward players who farm for kuva more that they are getting. It will prevent players from farming 100k kuva just to settle on a mediocre roll on a weapon. The cost of trash unrolled rivens will change in trade chat.

Cons of this idea: the cost of god roll rivens will decrease in terms of trade chat. The cost of most rivens will decrease at that.

Let me know of I missed any pros or cons, and let me know any of your ideas, I hope DE sees this ot would be amazing to have in the game.