Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lith Interception doesn't spawn enough enemies for reactant

EvansR

Basically title, Lith Interception spawns so few enemies that if you cap all of the points you never get enough reactant, making Lith Interceptions basically unplayable . I had a bunch of random radiant liths so I just tried one and quickly remembered why I never even attempt to run them. 1st round everyone only got 6 reactant, even after letting the enemies cap half the points at around 50%. 2nd round we only capped half of the points from the very beginning, and still barely got enough reactant by the end (10 reactant at around 95%).

For comparison, currently in a Neo Interception, got 10 reactant by 56% with all points capped.

if you cap all bases at beginning, there's nothing too much to do since lith interceptions has low amount of enemy's spawn
normally you need to hold only 3 bases and let the enemies alive long enough for the fissures to "corrupt" them, only killing if they are attempting to capture the base

21 hours ago, Zeyez said:

if you cap all bases at beginning, there's nothing too much to do since lith interceptions has low amount of enemy's spawn
normally you need to hold only 3 bases and let the enemies alive long enough for the fissures to "corrupt" them, only killing if they are attempting to capture the base

Annoying, i do feel like thats a bug. Just make fissure interceptions last longer if this was intended know?