Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Cant Sentinel Weapons And Weapons Share Mods?

yarash2110

because you cant have one thing equiped on two different items that are being used at the same time.

think of it logically;

I have 1 collar. I put it on my dog. but I want to wear the collar at the same time.

if both me and the dog are present in the same room at any given time we both cant be wearing the same collar. however if I dont bring the dog with me I can wear the collar.

(okay its a wierd scenario that doesnt really make any sense <unless you are into collars> but its just to help give context)

while I agree it can be annoying to get two of the same mods sometimes (barrel diffusion and other rare mods) its just how it is. frankly I dont use my sentinal's as damage dealers, I mainly just throw on some freeze damage and let them slow down enemies that are nearby. when you get to the higher level enemies they dont really do any damage anyway

already replied to this type of comment that wants to remind me how warframe always makes sense,

It causes the same problem as guns not being able to share mods, everytime you want to use a gun you got to take off all of your mods and put in on the weapon, and its annoying

Now i know thats not it, its so you wont be able to put your best mods on sentinels and primerys the same time and play with both, but in my opinion its not making the game more difficult just more grindy and annoying, lets say i finally got multishot after ages of trying, now i need to farm another one just for my sentinel, same with high level serration, in my opinion sentinels aren't death machines above your head, they are just helping abit, killing one or two enemies and they shouldent take that much effort to make them great,

This problem dosen't effect me as i only use my sentinel guns for cc with ice stun and fire rate mods, but im sure that people want a sentinel that actually helps don't like how this works,

Please upvote if you agree and id you dont explain, thanks for reading

sentinels ARE like u said " death machines" but they just start raping if u are in the later game and u have the formas/potatoes etc to mod them right.Rank up the mods is easy and with a rank 6 serration ( maybe 30-40 cores/10 farming games)u deal more then enaugh dmg or if use hammershot on deathcube and freeze mod to slow them.

if u need 6 mastery ranks to get multishot try other grinding maps like kiste or kappa (btw there are 10 fusion cores each round nothing rare)