Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blackspace

CrazyCatLad

Blackspace has been on my list of keep an eye on games for a long time.

the core mechanics they have there already are f*cking amazing. everything Pixel Foundry has in Blackspace, is at release quality. there are no WIP core features that have been shown to the public in any of the video coverage. 

the movement of the players' ship looks really simple to use, and very rewarding to master. 

i also hope i'll be able to support my defensive towers by dropping rocks on the enemies :D

or better yet, bombs. that would be amazing. skill based bombing so that i can really enjoy tossing bombs right into groups of enemies and blowing them the hell up.

Blackspace has been on my list of keep an eye on games for a long time.

the core mechanics they have there already are f*cking amazing. everything Pixel Foundry has in Blackspace, is at release quality. there are no WIP core features that have been shown to the public in any of the video coverage. 

the movement of the players' ship looks really simple to use, and very rewarding to master. 

i also hope i'll be able to support my defensive towers by dropping rocks on the enemies :D

or better yet, bombs. that would be amazing. skill based bombing so that i can really enjoy tossing bombs right into groups of enemies and blowing them the hell up.

Agreed, the Lander seems very fluid and fun to use.  I know they don't have 3d models yet (just boxes with lights) but I'd still pay for a Beta/Alpha for sure.