Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fragor Making Items Fly.

Asogi

It's not just the Fragor, everything makes everything fly.

Just today I had an interesting experience with the Boltor. I killed a Grineer with it and he 'dropped' a mod, meaning the mod appeared in the air. Since some of my bolts were still in the air, one of them hit the mod and sent it flying backwards.

Edited by Kse_

the real question is: WHY DO I NEED TO RUN OVER STUFF TO PICK IT UP?! AINT WE PASS THAT ALREADY?! AUTOLOOT!!!!!! -.- so stupid

Honestly, I think that is pretty boring and lazy. I'm glad we don't have to click on everything to pick it up, but simply running over it is not an issue.

Honestly, I don't really have a problem running to where the item goes, my only problem is when they fall in the really deep holes or places that we can't get into. They should makes invisible walls or someting so items don't go out of map falling, but that may require a lot more coding.

Honestly, I don't really have a problem running to where the item goes, my only problem is when they fall in the really deep holes or places that we can't get into. They should makes invisible walls or someting so items don't go out of map falling, but that may require a lot more coding.

When I killed Hek today, the resources he dropped fell to the unreachable deep hole. I just jumped after it and when I was teleported to the ground, I found these resources right under myself and collected them instantly. Seems that loot is teleported just like players when it falls to the unreachable place...