The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Warframe Crashes Upon Logging In

xoSuzaku

So I was noticing freezing issues with WF and uninstalled it and re-installed it on my SSD (was planning to do this anyway) then got back on WF, logged in and boom. Crashed. Every. Single. Time. I have zero idea what was causing it. Anyone got any ideas? 

Side note: Re-installing on my HDD to see if that was the issue. Will update if this fixes it.     EDIT: it didnt work 

MY RIG:

i7-7700K

GTX 1080 x2 SLI

16GB RAM

Edited by RasenganChaos

Is this a crash/ error text or something like that or just the black screen? Because if the black screen with freeze and cant do S#&$, i advace to valid the folders and try in the launcher menu to turn off the fullscreen, and play the game with borderless fullscreen or windowed mode.. my 1070OC doesnt want to start the game on fullscreen mode... give it a try, hope you can fix the problem

3 hours ago, Alchemist94 said:

Is this a crash/ error text or something like that or just the black screen? Because if the black screen with freeze and cant do S#&$, i advace to valid the folders and try in the launcher menu to turn off the fullscreen, and play the game with borderless fullscreen or windowed mode.. my 1070OC doesnt want to start the game on fullscreen mode... give it a try, hope you can fix the problem

There's no Black screen or Crash/ error text... it just freezes as soon as my frame begins to stand up and then crashes back to my desktop.

14 hours ago, RasenganChaos said:

There's no Black screen or Crash/ error text... it just freezes as soon as my frame begins to stand up and then crashes back to my desktop.

Hmm, really weird, have you tried the launcher options to valid your files? also try to turn off or turn on the directX versions separately, left down in the launcher options..
Many interfering programs can do this. i have found that Razer components are one of the main raisons.. try uninstall Razer SDK Core components if you ahve any,  https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360027519732-Game-automatically-closed-crashed-by-itself-while-logging-in-the-game also sometimes msi afterburner or programs like that causes errors

On 2020-03-03 at 4:57 AM, Alchemist94 said:

Hmm, really weird, have you tried the launcher options to valid your files? also try to turn off or turn on the directX versions separately, left down in the launcher options..
Many interfering programs can do this. i have found that Razer components are one of the main raisons.. try uninstall Razer SDK Core components if you ahve any,  https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360027519732-Game-automatically-closed-crashed-by-itself-while-logging-in-the-game also sometimes msi afterburner or programs like that causes errors

Very weird... I said screw it and went to sleep and turned off my pc. I wake up the next morning and boom Warframe works... 😐

• Like 1