Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

*minor Spoiler* Old bug about the interaction between instant ressurection and latency (client-side)

Zeyez

since long ago (first rework from Focus School), i always minded to stay in one place an bit before attempting to instant ressurect someone by using Vazarin's Mending Soul charges, which grants me the ability to ressurect someone on touch, since when the host has an bit high latency, like >200 ms, sometimes, if i try to revive as soon as i arrive, my character simply get stuck in place, not moving (can do some foward steps, but doesn't leave the place at all), denied from using weapons, abilities... even Transference, basically, i can't do an sheet until the enemy knocked me down or [recent updates] the Afk timer simply kick in, which reset my char's state

theory: i think the game, client-side, still thinks that i'm on ressurection stance/state, even if the target is already ressurected
that bug doesn't happen at all when i'm the host or if the host has <90 ms latency

already got caught by this bug many times, which still makes me frustrated, specially when i need to ask for the others to stop killing/dragging enemies away from me, so i could be knocked down and release it from that state

if its not possible to easily fix that bug soon... DE can bring to the /unstuck command to release the player from this problem?