Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Ideas

Eciria

I'm sure there's been millions of dojo room suggestions DE, and I know a lot of them aren't plausible. I also know the ones I'm about to bring up MAY have already been introduced in another forum post, but I want to put up my own versions so you can at least see them.

Here goes:

1) Dojo Shooting Range/Arsenal

I think there should be a room that Tenno clanmates can "show off" persay, and practice their shooting and/or melee skills on target dummies. No exp gained, just practice. Testing your accuracy and speed of your attacks against one another or just to test yourself. Something like a police shooting range where the targets can be moved around and show bullet holes and such, like this:

bvpd_shooting_range_459x307.jpg for the ranged part at least, and the melee one is self-explanatory really.

2) Dojo Conference Room

Nothing extremely special about this room, it'll serve no MAJOR purpose, but I think it'd be absolutely awesome if there was a room with a hologram star map in the center, and a bunch of chairs around it that Tenno could sit in (like the kneel pads in the Duelling Arena)

Something like this (with a holographic projector in the center):

council.jpg

These are just ideas, what do my fellow Tenno think?

Edited by Eciria