Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Keep Corpses Around Longer Options?

Glaice

I am not suggesting a permanent because on Survival, Mobile Defense and Defense they will pile up and eventually bring framerates down. I am proposing two options for some of the other mission types in regards to the bodies who want a tad more immersion: 1) Have a customization set number of corpses/corpse pieces linger around and with it when exceeding the number, the first corpse disappears and 2) Keep bodies indefinitely, especially for some of the the shorter or less enemy intensive missions such as a boss map or Extermination. Perhaps the same options with blood decals?

Just a little bit of an immersion idea for the Tenno who have beefier systems such as myself and would be cool when you have to backtrack to sift through the dead enemy remain you killed earlier.

My only thing against this is that stealth would be harder then, because if the enemy sees a dead body they go tense until the body disappears. But then again, stealth is not really all that vital to the game at this moment.

If stealth ever gets the attention is deserves than I would *want* the corpses to stick around longer. Part of being an assassin, after all, is being kind of stealthy. That and it would allow me to draw the attention of enemies to get them in places where I can kill them, etc. 

My only thing against this is that stealth would be harder then, because if the enemy sees a dead body they go tense until the body disappears. But then again, stealth is not really all that vital to the game at this moment.

That's why you should be able to drag them.

Also,

Seems like you need aditional sentinel for Corpus lab. Makes use of shooting only marked targets with integrated sniper rifle, breaks down corpses into random orbs. Let's make a replication BP cost like 750k and 20 Fieldrons to build one.

-DE

I think a good solution would be for Nekros to have a passive ability, or feature, where corpses last a % amount of extra time within a radius. So basically Nekros will have an easier time desecrating enemies nearby, but they'll still eventually disappear if he doesn't. Corpses far away will disappear as usual. This will make desecrate more effective and still keep lag down.

Edited by TrevV