Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Soma Is Ridiculously Op.

Lachryphage

I don't think the Soma is "OP" but I could agree with it being a higher mastery rank weapon, since it does actually tend to just make most people pass up other weapons in favor of it (much the same as the even newer Galatine melee king), moving it(them) to like a rank 5 or 6 weapon would seem a justified fix to the problem in most regards. but it does hit it's ceiling at a certain point, or at the very least evens out compared to other weapons on higher level missions.

To the OP: Well, no S#&$ Sherlock.

To everyone who disagrees. It's not a mystery. There's not a mystery that needs to be solved, and no, you won't get scooby snacks for stating the painfully obvious. It was old man miller from up the road the whole time.

It is.

And it won't change because there would be too many whiners.

Right now everyone I see only uses Soma and Acrid(xept those that don't have access to them yet).

If the current weapon damage mods stay the same when armor gets a nerf, the game is going to be even more of a point and click adventure.

comfirming bullet damage is not very good as enemy level/armor scales

soma may seem good at lower levels but vs high level heavy units its pathetic and armor ignoring damage types dominate it 

Bullet damage itself isn't very good, right.

However, with Soma, the comparison is different, because the DPS of -only- the damage you're doing with Point Strike is near or higher than the DPS of -all- the damage you're doing with something like the Flux Rifle.