Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Philippines (Clan) Recruitment [Limited Slots]

JEmmaB

@SiomaiQueen

Will send you an invite in a bit! :-)

Welcome to the forums, no problem with the English mate, most are not from NCR. :-)

I am not always online, but if you see other clan members, don't be a stranger and have a chat with them. :-)

Hello mates!

buhay pa ba tong group na to kasi gusto ko sumali sa clan nyo.

IGN: Frouchedon

SteamID: Ted

Intro: Im from antipolo rizal. mejo mtgal nadin ako naglalaro sa tingin ko? haha. reason ko bakit ako sumali dahil wala nman ako ksma maglaro na kakilala ko. tingin ko mas okay kung kababayan ko.

level 23 Rhino gamit ko ngayon

Buhay po itong group na ito. Wait lang natin magonline si Warlord. Welcome sa mga bago!

Thanks bro for your reply, I am visiting my parents  for Christmas will sort clan status when I get back.

Currently we have capped the Shadow Clan limit (30/30) members.

Will first coordinate with the clan if we will upgrade into a Storm Clan (31 - 100) members.

Upgrading into a Storm Clan will drastically increase resource requirements in building additions to the dojo & research.

I will just ask the existing members if they will be committed in this upgrade. :-)

@carlo__2806, ceddie123 & Frouchedon

Welcome to the forums & stay tuned!

I will try to update you guys on the 26th.

For the meantime Merry Christmas tenno! :-D

Edited by JEmmaB

LOGOfinal2.png

Originally we are a small group of laid-back Filipino players that enjoy playing Digital Extreme's F2P game, Warframe; hence the name.

The clan was intended to only be a Ghost Clan (10 members max), yet the in-flux of players wanting to join, made the need to expand inevitable.

To date we have a couple of non-Filipino members, which are friends and preferred to be part of the clan.

Currently just turned into a Shadow Clan (30 members max,) and is steadily growing.

All level of players (and nationality) are Welcome, New or Veteran we want you!

Roster:

JEmmaB

KF-anju

_Space_Ninja_

urchins

ViperCIS

Riotface

Oni.Titan

sirius33

BoundByBlood

xZaitox

New members:

InfernusXVV

Chicoy

Kirschtomper

Makaba

Cherrynator

drkPegasus

keanedriel

drinkmoore

BloodEdge17

Pagkain

ArmRavenor

JIRB

Pending:

Aurora-Estrella

nev4rforgotten

Reminder:

1. Be Respectful

2. Be Kind

3. Have FUN

4. Don't leech, if you've found the dojo useful, contribute what you can. :-D

Dojo info:

1. U9 (update 9) Labs fully researched.

2. All weapons and Djinn fully researched (U10.)

3. U10 (update 10) Bio Lab, needs a few mutagen sample for "Medium Team Heal Restore Research."

4. Comprised of 2 (two) Clan Halls, an Obstacle Course & a Dueling Room.

5. Shadow Clan Barracks built. 2nd Reactor built, few rooms being constructed.

How to Join:

1. Post your IGN.

2. Post your SteamID/Account Name (if any.)

3. If possible create a free steam account, will prove to be very useful, for the in-game chat needs more improvement IMO.

4. A little introduction about yourself.

5. Reason for joining.

6. Join Steam Community Group (if applicable.)

So Tenno that want to be a part of a group and wishes to contribute in the development of the clan, please feel free to join.

Steam Group page:

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/WarframePHClan

edit: 11/06/2013 - Updated roster & clan description.

edit: 11/10/2013 - Updated roster.

edit. 11/16/2013 - Updated roster, dojo info.

1. Iceman4201

2.Dont have any

3.Maybe

4.I have played warframe on the year 2012 but i Quit the game beacause i am all alone i did not have any friends in warframe at that time and i was a newb but now i return with my friend DEREK2030.my warframe is Ash(i like ash because i like to stealth kill enemies)my weapons are a bit noobish but i am already gathering materials for my Vectis blueprint. I made a clan called Tenno Shadow Assassins but i left the clan and found this Philippino clan(want to join cause"Pilipino rin ako eh") and just want to have fun with more people

5.just as i said back there in #4 im a philippino and i live in Davao del sur

6.i dont have steam

guyz im active only on weekends and when warframe has an update it will take me maybe a week or so to update it because i have to delete the warframe folder(the folder where warframe keeps its files) and update warframe to get new files for it(damn this warframe update is more than 3,000 mb now!(if your doing what im doing every update seems like you may fell the same way))so this is all i can say about myself. So "Have a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!"

Edited by iceman4201

@DEREK2030 & iceman4201

Hello guys and welcome to the forums!

Thank you for your interest, at the moment we need to update to a storm clan in order to accommodate you guys.

I'm am currently on vacation and will be back after Christmas (Dec. 26); I will sort what needs to be done & possibly build a storm clan barracks.

For the meantime, stay tuned, have a pleasant Christmas.

Cheers! 

Are you still recruiting? if so..
IGN: Miggeh
Steam: miggehwiggeh

I like being friendly in game and in real life because, it just makes things a whole lot funner(if there's such a word xD)

I wanna join a clan for trading and sometimes it gets a bit lonely

Hope I get in, Happy Holidays! :D

1. IGN: akrasul and IGN: headie

2: Steam: akrasul and headiezee

3. Hi, My friend and I just started playing warframe before christmas (dec 24) and have been addicted to it, having played just 6 days, i personally already have 40 hours of gameplay, 70 hours on steam, lol. On my way to building my third warframe, a nova. So please add me, I need a clan along with my friend. We are looking to play this game for a long time. Also we have decent internet connection and computers, if that is an issue... THANKS ALOT and have a great New Year!!!

IGN: Destroth

Steam: Destroth

I'm a semi casual-hardcore gamer, I don't play as much time unlike when I was still a student. I may not the best skilled player but I know I can still kick some &#! out there with my warframe. I also spend some money if I feel lazy to grind. And also I'm a newbie, just started this December.

Reasons: To achieve friendship and camaraderie. To achieve higher goals with my clan mates. And also functions like trading, etc. is a huge help.

I know clan is full atm, just taking my chances if ever the clan will get upgraded.

Hello guys!

Sorry for my lack of activity these past few days, I have been sick (still am, a little.)

As soon as I'm up and about I think I'll create the Storm Barracks, the in-flux of Filipino players deemed it the next logical step. :-)

Also, I am very reluctant in removing the in-active players, I believe they should still have a clan to return to, if ever they start playing again.

Cheers tenno & Happy New Year to all! :-D

IGN:Xenos1132
Steam:Xenos1132

I'm a casual gamer, I'm still new to the game and still have a lot of things I don't know about.
I'm usually a solo player but I'll be willing to be part of a group because I think it's much more fun than just soloing the dungeons.
I'd prefer to join a Filipino clans than a foreign clan because I might get a little awkward with them since I'm not used to using English or other language to communicate with people.
Currently I have Excalibur and Rhino both are maxed and as of now I'm focusing all my time on building my Rhino and hunting rare mods.

Anyways Happy New Year and have a happy holidays.

IGN: akrasul and headie

Steam: akrasul and XGC.headie

Hi, I'm a filipino gamer who just loves warframe. Its just so bad that I just started playing it last dec 24, but I have been greately addicted to it. That is why Im currently at mastery rank 6 with 3 warframes (excalibur, rhino and nova)... Addict bros... I want to join the clan to maximize my gameplay with fellow filipino players, "mas masaya pag pinoy kalaro eh". Anyway please add me and my friend Headie. We will be part of your community. Thanks!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR DIN....