Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Philippines (Clan) Recruitment [Limited Slots]

JEmmaB

Just built the Tenno Lab which is located across the Storm Barracks. It should be done around this time tomorrow. 

Edit 1: Research in progress for Dual Cestras, Phage and Jat Kittag.

Excellent bro, can't wait to visit the dojo.

Downloading update. :-D

Invites will be sent after dowload. ;-)

edit.

Invites sent!

Added:

ceddie123

DEREK2030

iceman4201

RMIGOY490

rbeldua - Hello Sir! (father of R.o8)

Tyss

Weifftee

AngelxSlayer

HeartyParty

Welcome Tenno!

Kindly craft your clan keys and wear our emblem with pride. :-)

Was not successful in sending invites (user already part of a clan:)

carlo__2806

Frouchedon

Lilwebstriker

Miggeh

akrasul

headie

Destroth

Xenos1132

wildfalken

crougernutz

SpaceCake06

washwabble

tricuspid11

Edited by JEmmaB

Is this clan active? I would love to join a Philippine clan for some lag free gameplay.

IGN/SteamID - yuray13

Just started playing late January. My reason for joining is I want to play with fellow Filipino players. Hard to do vault runs or tower missions by myself =p

IGN: lordargoth

Steam ID: Bellabella

Introduction: Currently living here in New Zealand, hoping to find co-filipino players to keep me sane. haha! Still at rank 4. Using Nekros for now.

Anyway, hope you would invite me to clan. See you in game. ^_^

Salamat!

Hello, is this clan still accepting new people?

Please p-join.

IGN: Myking04

Steam: none
Intro: taga Las Pinas, working, playing 1-2 hours a day
Reason: playing for a few weeks now and enjoyed the game, would like to have friends to play with

Thank you!

IGN: StygianRaiden

SteamIDhttp://steamcommunity.com/id/aktlegaspi

Reason for joining: Bukod sa gusto ko pa pong ma-access yung ibang free content ng game (like the Dojo), mas okay makipaglaro ng may kasama, di gaano naglalag at may mas maayos na communication sa teammates. This Feb lang ako nagstart maglaro ng Warframe. Right now ho, Rank 4 naman na ako. :D

IGN: IceCamaro

Steam ID: redacted

Bits of info about me: I'm StygianRaiden's sister. I actually introduced him to the game but due to hectic school scheds, mas mataas na rank niya kesa sakin (now I'm stuck in Rank 2), hahahahaha. Loki's my current warframe.

Reasons for Joining: I'm looking forward to play with more Filipino mates since it's really comfy to play with people from your own country. And like my bro's reason, I also want to have access to other free contents of the game. (:

Edited by Arcmilla

• 2 weeks later...

1. IGN: silverfoxjpc

2. Steam account: patrickcoloma

3. Started playing 2 weeks ago and haven't stopped playing since! Awesome game eh. Have work in the morning so I try to play every other night.

4. Ako lang sa friends ko naglalaro. They prefer dota2 haha. Dahil dun medyo mabagal progress ko. Hopin to get some help from fellow pinoys!

• 3 weeks later...

IGN:wewe963

Steam:none

About me:Im addict,talkative,active member,

My best frame is Trinity im playng supportive role

You can count on me ^_^...

Reason: I hvent been to a ph clan bfor..i want to play with my ph players

IGN: tojo01

Downloaded the game a little over a month ago and I am so addicted =).

Anyway, my tale...

Sometime near the beginning I was so excited to have been invited to join a clan. It was a "reward" for assisting a player through some Mercury and Venus missions. At such a low level of experience those Venus missions were certainly adrenaline burners and the reason why Warframe's such a fantastic game. Fast forward a few days later, and after the completion of a clan key, I visited our clan dojo. Hopes of seeing some form of Tenno related activity disintegrated as sadly, nobody was in the great hall. That didn't matter as it was late anyway, most likey no one was online anymore. Still, there was the hope and the thrill of belonging so I made it a point to visit the dojo a few times every gaming session. Those times were just a mirrors of the first visit.

Hmmm, perhaps the situation needed to be "jump started?" So working off that notion, every couple of days I'd contribute resources and items needed to complete the reactor and another room -can't remember which room it was but it had statues or so the template depicted- hoping inwardly that other clan members would follow and help build the dojo into something significant. Solo'ed both rooms to 99% completion and twice I pondered on giving forma just to complete the reactor room, twice I decided on the negative.

And then last night I thought this isn't the complete Warframe experience. There has to be more in this game than just pick-up groups and anonymous run throughs with ill-mannered frames; cold dojo halls and rooms at perpetually 99% completion. It was time to move on...

...To here...

I'd like to join the clan to run through missions with fellow Pinoys and of course lab usage =). Just hit mastery level 7. I'm usually online after work, dinner and quality time with the missus.

Really looking forward to going on expeditions and contributing to the clan whenever possible.

That's if you'll have me...=)

Thanks so much.

Edited by tojo01

@tojo01

Thank you for your interest but, be warned, this is a "very" laid-back clan, oftentimes not many are online.

And I for one is guilty of "in-activity" from time to time. :-)

But, there are a few of dedicated members that play everyday, saying this, if still want to join let me know. :-D