Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Philippines (Clan) Recruitment [Limited Slots]

JEmmaB

To our new clanmates, welcome :) . 'Wag mahiya magtanong sa clan chat if you need anything (mods you don't have, etc.).

Oks lang boss JemmaB for the "inactivity", syempre may real-life priorities din tayong lahat: school, work, family, etc.

See you all in-game, fellow Tenno :)

Yup welcome new clan-mates! :-D

Don't forget to wear our clan emblem with pride. :-)

See you guys in-game.

edit.

@tojo01

That was quite a read. :-)

Anyways regarding the clan dojo, pre-update 10 me and KF-Anju built the clan and completed all the research. 

After which we opened the clan to other members, post update 10, We only built a few rooms, decorations here and there.

A few of the new members picked up the slack, to name a couple, GNAAHH & BoundByBlood. Thank you guys for the post U10 research! :-D

I know all the members help what and how they can, I really appreciate it. :-)

BTW; it would be an honor to add another dedicated member, will send invite in a bit.

And don't be a stranger, hope to see you in-game.

Edited by JEmmaB

Pasali po ty! :D

IGN : Kielnhazul

Steam : KaelNhazul

Introduction : Date pa po ako nag lalaro neto. hmmm. Beta tester ako. ewan ko kung ganon. haha kasi simula nung sobrang bago pa netong laro na to. meron na ako. pero. Huminto ako nang matagal. then bumalik Haha ... Huminto po ako noon, kasi medyo Mahina pa po specs nang pc ko :) pero ngayon po Sobrang kaya na . haha :p then dota 2 player din ako. Beta tester din dun Haha :) yun lang. :))

Reason : Gusto kong Matutunan at maintindihan po ulet kung pano laruin. Haha marami na po kasi halos na bago. di ko na po kabisado. hmm .. gusto ko rin po kasi makipag laro sa mga Pinoy :)) Hope po na makapasok ako HAHAHA :)) Yun. haha :))! 

Edited by Kielnhazul

Hello fellow Tennoys, 

Ok, Tennoys isn't really a word. Fellow pinoy here, EST based (so mostly day-shift for you). Not here to join as I already have a clan and dojo (which I mostly built <_< ). Just dropped by to make myself known. Feel free to add me as a friend in-game and will gladly help unlock areas (been playing for quite a while now and have all nodes unlocked), provide taxi service for alerts, etc, or just plain hang out, when possible.

Just drop me a line and add me up. 

Cheers and best of luck with the clan!

IGN: Damaru00

Edited by Damaru00

@JemmaB

No problem boss. Speaking for myself, I'm a bit of a completionist (ask StygianRaiden hehe), so I just felt we needed to have all the research done, the better to test out all the new frames and weapons haha.

Anyway, it looks like it's my turn to be inactive for a while, until I get my discrete video card replaced. Running Warframe with on-board HD 3000 graphics is a bit excruciating :(. Might drop by TPC to look for some cheap deals lol.

@tojo01

Nice :)

@Kielnhazul

I think Damage 2.0 ang biggest change na kailangan pag-aralan uli kung matagal kang nawala. I can PM you some helpful links pag napaandar ko na yung desktop ko.

@Damaru00

Hehe I like the sound of Tennoy (Pinoy Tenno). It's nice to hear from fellow Pinoys. :)

@tojo01

Don't mention it bro. :-)

Nice to hear you appreciate the clan & yes some members new to the game might need your help.

@Kielnhazul

Invite sent! Wear our clan emblem with pride. :-)

@Damaru00

Thanks for the offer mate, will sure send you a friend invite and maybe play a round or two (if not too laggy :-D.)

And yes DMG 2.0 needs getting used to, don't hesitate to chat any clan-mates.

@GNAAHH

I too am a bit of a completionist, but try to limit it tho' or the missus will kick me out of the house. :-)

Sorry to hear about your predicament, but I'm sure you'll get a good deal at TPC; I for one know the pain of playing with on-board graphics; completed Gradivus using it and it burned me out, thankfully not totally. :-D

Yes we are open to anyone that wishes to join. :-)

Just kindly follow steps below:

How to Join:

1. Post your IGN.
2. Post your SteamID/Account Name (if any.)
3. If possible create a free steam account, will prove to be very useful, for the in-game chat needs more improvement IMO.
4. A little introduction about yourself.
5. Reason for joining.
6. Join Steam Community Group (if applicable.) So Tenno that want to be a part of a group and wishes to contribute in the development of the clan, please feel free to join.

Edited by JEmmaB

IGN: tofuchoi

Steam: tofuchoi

Introduction: Started a week ago and only rank 2 atm mag 3 na. Casual player lang po ako. :D

Reason: Seeking help since mahirap para sa mga new players ang game kung walang tulong(na bolt ako kalagitnaan ng earth x_x). At me mga gamit na sa dojo lng nabubuo. Will contribute as much as I can ;p.

@tofuchoi

Invite sent! :-)

The clan is pretty casual & laid back.

There are some veteran players always available at the in-game clan chat. don't hesitate to ask for advice and the occasional assistance.

Good to hear that you are willing to help as you can.

So, enjoy, don't be a stranger & wear the clan emblem with pride, see you in-game. :-)

IGN: LOBO19994
Steam: Unfortunately no Steam account but if crucial then it's no problem to make one =)
 - I just started playing again (I took a break) but I'm still kind of new to it all
I'd like to play with other gamers in the PI since I've been living in Manila for almost 10 months now. My main problem is that, even though I'm half, I have a hard time speaking tagalog =| but I can understand pretty decently (y)

@Lobo19944

Steam is not a requirement but I suggest you install it as the in-game chat needs more improvement.

You'll have no problems communicating with us, for most of the times we use English. :-)

I'll send you and invite tomorrow, just saw your post, need to sleep. :-)

edit.

Invite sent. :-)

Don't be a stranger & wear the clan emblem with pride, hope to see you in-game. :-)

edit. 04/11/14

Just a heads up. Started collecting resources for the Orokin Lab.

Location 2nd floor opposite the newly created reactor.

Provided forma & some resources.

If you guys have some spare resources feel free to contribute. :-)

Edited by JEmmaB

If anyone is still reading this.. I want to join the clan :)

IGN: Caycay27 

Introduction: I'm a solid gamer (average 5 hrs- 6 hrs playtime)

very active and willing to learn from the best :)

Just played for the last 3 months and loving the game <3

Reason: Wala eh.. Its kinda boring playing alone especially when warframe is very Fun :) I also wanna play with filipino Tennos :)) 

If anyone is still reading this.. I want to join the clan :)

IGN: Caycay27 

Introduction: I'm a solid gamer (average 5 hrs- 6 hrs playtime)

very active and willing to learn from the best :)

Just played for the last 3 months and loving the game <3

Reason: Wala eh.. Its kinda boring playing alone especially when warframe is very Fun :) I also wanna play with filipino Tennos :)) 

@caycay27 & IconicBomb

Will be sending you both invites in a bit. :-)

edit.

Invites sent.

Welcome to the clan, enjoy, contribute what you can & wear your clan emblem with pride. :-)

Edited by JEmmaB